Poll: Your acquisitions are:
Poll Options
View poll results: Your acquisitions are:
Dirty, because I don't want to be in debt
1 8%
Borrow, I can't pay them back but helping me is reward enough right?
3 25%
Be poor and die
8 67%
Voters: 12.
In the event that you are severely strapped for cash, would you rather try to scrounge what money you can from stealing or would you rather borrow money from someone, but you will at no point have any way of paying it back?
neither

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I wouldn't know how, or who to steal from.
I'd probably borrow it, having faith that I won't be broke forever and can pay it back someday.
Besides, even if I can't pay it back, at least I took it with consent from the lender, which is arguably better than outright theft.
i don't borrow money, because im too full of myself / over confident and don't want to be "that guy" my friends think about.

i don't steal anything, because I have a job/can afford it

would rather be poor and die than beg others for money/things and look poverty af
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Both choices are horrible. Be a decent person and get a job.

Wow
1. The SG stands for “solid guitar.”
Neither, though I would have no problem stealing food from major businesses if I truly were struggling.

In terms of base money, eh, I would network as much as humanly possible. If that didn't work (and in this economy, that's a very real possibility), I'd try the government schemes, and if that didn't work (and see above parentheses), I'd ask my parents for help. If that didn't work or wasn't possible, I'd probably live as a dog philosopher.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
I have no problem being a leech

If I need money and you have an excess of it then I'll take it and feel no obligation to ever return the favor
I know people who wouldn't have a problem lending me money. Though I don't know why I wouldn't be able to pay them back eventually