Track title: Don't Stand By Me (Drones Strike On Me)
Link to track: https://soundcloud.com/andresjam/andres-dont-stand-by-me-drones-strike-on-me

Hey dudes,

Here's the latest track from me: Don't Stand By Me (Drones Strike On Me)

As usual this is a mix of metal subgenres. I tried to give some 'heavier' vocals a try. I still have a long way to go, but I hope this track is enjoyable. The track title is a play on the classic "Stand By Me." It's a little bit of a dark spin

I appreciate any and all feedback and would be more than happy to check out your work as well. Please leave a link to your forum post or track.

Peace!
It's actually a bit creepy for my taste. But sounds pretty cool. I also really like those vocals. So, keep going!
I think the mix sounds a bit distant. I'm not sure if I think it's really cool or if I think it works against the track. Kind of up to you, do you like it?

I think the vocal style is pretty cool. You're still doing your "singing but not actually singing" style, and I think it works really well here. The track has an amazing atmosphere. It sounds horrifying, in a good way. Really cool track.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
Thanks for checking out my most recent track silva. I think this might be one of my most favorite tracks I have heard from you, everything is really tightly played, and I do like the way its mixed. From 1:50 to 2:00 is my favorite part nice playing. The vocals are cool and fit I like the soft eerie whispering parts.
I like the content of the song--the political awareness of it.

I'm not the biggest fan of the vocals but I like them best around 2:30. Song definitely had a creepy vibe, not sure how I feel about the triggered drum sound but maybe that's more of a programmed thing, I'm not familiar with programming drums. Sounds best when things are all around heavy?