Hey guyz,

So, I came up with a guitar lick (or whatever) while I was programming and couldn't understand how the hell that stuff worked. I told a friend of mine that it has to have something to do with black magic, because it didn't really seem to be possible. Then I sent him the lick and he liked it, so he added some really cool bass, since he's a bass guitarist. He also added drums and suggested the title 'Black Magic'. That's how we decided to write a whole song together. But, enough of this bullshit, here's the first recording.

[SoundCloud] Black Magic - Preview

I'd really like to know what you think about it. Thanks in advance for your feedback. I will C4C if you want, but I'm not a professional, so don't expect much.
I wish this preview was a bit longer. The main riff here is definitely promising. I'm not sure what the rest of your song will hash out to be, but from what I've heard, this would be excellent foundation for a doom track. I definitely would like to hear the finished product.

Could you check out my track "Don't Stand By Me" at https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1690179 ?

Peace!
Thanks, I'm really glad to hear that. I'll definitely check out your track.
Thank you, I'll take a look at your link. To be honest, we didn't work much on the audio quality, since this is only a preview. We'll try to make it sound better, but our first priority is getting the whole song finished.
Last edited by tami626 at Nov 2, 2015,