Dear God not another one...
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Dear God not another one...

I think it's time this thread was spammed
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
there is not a verse in the Bible that says this verbatim, but it has clear origins from it.

cleanliness is next to godliness.

but in the book of mormon in alma chapter 19:4-5, it reads "but as for myself, to me he doth not stink.”

so do we naturally not stink or should we be clean or what
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I'm pretty sure it's in Hezekiah.

You know, the book with all the other great verses, such as 'Neither be the first nor the last', and "The Lord helps those who help themselves'.
jesus smelled like a turd
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

there is a reference in leviticus towards it. if i remember right, i think it's in reference to the mosaic law restrictions on food talking about not eating unclean animals or stuff.

hezekiah is legit.

fav old testament books are job and jeremiah, and there's great stuff scattered throughout the other bits.
it's all coming back

No bible verse can ever top Ezekiel 23:20.
It's the greatest.

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

So good it sounds like a joke, but it's real
Quote by EyeNon15
No bible verse can ever top Ezekiel 23:20.
It's the greatest.

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

So good it sounds like a joke, but it's real

jesus
wept
it's all coming back

There are some pretty awesome Bible verses, like the one about singing in the morning being taken "as an offense"
on the other hand, one of jesus' cures for blindness was spitting into dirt and rubbing it into your eyes. so...it's complicated i guess.
it's all coming back

If they sell it at Walmart then Jesus wants you to buy it.
He adores capitalism and wars.
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Nov 2, 2015,
Quote by Baby Joel at #33662939
on the other hand, one of jesus' cures for blindness was spitting into dirt and rubbing it into your eyes. so...it's complicated i guess.

I'm sure he got a nice bath afterwards.
And God said, let there be Lynx

And God saw that it was good
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Lynx? seriously? forget about deodorant not being in the bible, this is the true blasphemy here.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
And God said unto Abraham:
You must kill your son Isaac--
And Abraham lifted his knife, and God spoke unto the man:
For fuck's sake man, let me finish
What I was trying to say was "you must kill your son Isaac's foul odor"

And Abraham apologised to the Lord, and he gave his son a sponge bath, and God saw that it was good, and caught it all on film to maybe watch again later
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Nov 2, 2015,
YOU NEED JESUS...

IN A CAN!!!

Jesus in a can guarantees you'll score all the hot religious chicks who are OVERLY trusting in MOST things!!!
Warning, Jesus in a can may contain actual traces of blood of Christ. We are not reliable for any acts of holy wrath wreaked upon you in divine vengeance.
Quote by sickman411
more like stynx amirite

Quote by ultimate-slash
And God said unto Abraham:
You must kill your son Isaac--
And Abraham lifted his knife, and God spoke unto the man:
For fuck's sake man, let me finish
What I was trying to say was "you must kill your son Isaac's foul odor"

And Abraham apologised to the Lord, and he gave his son a sponge bath, and God saw that it was good, and caught it all on film to maybe watch again later

Lol'd.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by The_Blode
I have quite a peculiar relationship with deodorant...I don't use the spray ones anymore...I just use the roll ons because they stop me sweating...and I really hate sweat. Also the roll ons last longer for me...and I like things that last...and with the spray cans...you have to constantly top yourself up...which is annoying.

Roll on is inferior since you cannot use it as a sweet emergency flamethrower. Also, that's a lot of... elipses you got there. You're a pokemon npc aren't you?
Last edited by sasquatchjosh96 at Nov 2, 2015,
Does anyone else have to change what type of deodorant they use every time they buy it? If I use the same kind for too long, they stop working. If it's cheap kind, then it only works for maybe a week. Mitchum has been the best for me but even that stops working after I go through a stick.