yes
30 48%
no
28 44%
I broke a bone in ur mom
18 29%
Voters: 63.
Page 1 of 2
I just majorly sprained my ankle and it blows chunks but it's small potatoes in comparison to other injuries.

I have never broken a bone.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
sometimes when i am a lone i over myself in dirt and pretend i am a potato
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Only about 30 or so.
Both ankles multiples times.
Every finger and both thumbs multiple times.
A leg and and both arms.
nope

and i have been skateboarding and doing crazy/stupid shit my whole life

srs

sprained my ankle countless number times jumping down/off huge gaps

fell,bailed bombing (longboarding) huge hills have the scars all over my body to prove it

but never fell hard enough to fracture or break anything thank tha lord
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Two so far. And my broken finger lead me to create the "I Draw You With Pokemon" thread.

Which prolly needs updating again
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
I just majorly sprained my ankle and it blows chunks but it's small potatoes in comparison to other injuries.

I have never broken a bone.

Same, I have never broken a bone.

But I Sprained my right ankle at least 6 times through recent years.
i should think of another favourite pokemon i like besides all of them
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
sometimes when i am a lone i over myself in dirt and pretend i am a potato

u r a big potato in a small field baby jay

Quote by Pastafarian96
Hey I was thinking of making this thread the other day.

Didn't break, but I had a hairline fracture on my knee cap. So I don't know how to vote on the poll.
Happened when I was playing junior league football.

I'll never forget. It didn't hurt much when it happened, unless I tried to bend it. It ached like ALL HELL the next day though. Had to use crutches for a while.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Oh, actually yes. I almost forgot how I was born with (I think it was) a broken shoulder blade.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by Baby Joel
i should think of another favourite pokemon i like besides all of them

I'd draw you with all of them but that'd take a while Plus it'd be like a game of find Baby Joel
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Oh, actually yes. I almost forgot how I was born with (I think it was) a broken shoulder blade.

D:

Quote by Pastafarian96
as a snowboarder, hockey, soccer, basketball player and former skater, i have broken many bones in my body lol
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I once broke my pinky toe on my left foot at Karate practice, it hurt like hell the first day I broke it, but after that was like a dull ache
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
D:
That's nothing.

My mom was born with a dislocated shoulder.

What's worse is after delivery, she was holding on to these bars (I forget the setup here) and wouldn't let go, and her (I think) aunt was kind of yanking her away from them, not knowing her shoulder was dislocated. Pretty much screaming at the top of her baby lungs.

It was incredibly painful just hearing that when she told me. She was glad she wasn't old enough to remeber. I'd be to, naturally.
Quote by snipelfritz

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Nov 2, 2015,
No serious breaks, but have had broken fingers a few times. Broken nose as well. Been traumatized in other ways including by circular saw, but no other breaks.

I broke other people's arms, legs, fingers, etc. when I was a competitive wrestler. Never on purpose though. I think most people here would be shocked at how easy it is to snap someone's fibula. Or their clavicle. Or their neck, for that matter.
Last edited by TobusRex at Nov 2, 2015,
fractured at the knee
still aches sometimes

also my nose

i tore a trapezious muscle carrying someone up a ladder its not a broken bone but it hurt like hell
Quote by supersac
fractured at the knee
still aches sometimes

also my nose

i tore a trapezious muscle carrying someone up a ladder its not a broken bone but it hurt like hell
Woah, I haven't seen you in forever.
Hiiiiiiiii
Quote by snipelfritz

Right arm, just below the shoulder, aged 12.

Since other people have brought relatives into this, my great-great uncle John broke his tib & fib in a trench near Ypres in 1917. Related to this incident, he was also exposed to mustard gas.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Worst thing I've ever done to any of my bones was smashing my finger in a car door and it just got bruised.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Quote by ultimate-slash
ffs, wrong thread, relevant post incoming.

Somewhat relevant, I have seen numerous bones being broken on various high holidays
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
good point!

That being said, I've never broken anything that I know of. But I think I chipped a bit of my nose (the bit at the very top that isn't cartilage) and my chin. I think that because the bone has some sort of ridge in both places with a little bump next to it. That and I remember being hit on the nose with a metal ruler and falling down and hitting my chin on a radiator.
Got run over and broke both bones in lower right leg each bone in two places. Broke collar bone playing rugby then broke it again soon after playing football - in the same place! Other than that been pretty lucky considering.
I broke my right arm once because I was a drunken dickhead and ended up falling about 10 feet onto the sidewalk.
never, despite having made various falls

most recently Sunday afternoon off a stage
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Right arm, just below the shoulder, aged 12.

Since other people have brought relatives into this, my great-great uncle John broke his tib & fib in a trench near Ypres in 1917. Related to this incident, he was also exposed to mustard gas.

Did he have a hot dog handy? (Mustard gas....). Screw you, I thought it was funny.

My grandfather was in the US Marines in WW1. He was shot in the head and mustard gassed. Had scars in his lungs the rest of his life. Still volunteered to serve in WW2! Who knows...maybe he and your uncle John tossed back a few beers.
Also broke my collar bone.

There was a bit of black ice out the front of the high school, everyone was sliding on it, being typical kids (think i was 14) my friend dared me to slide on it with one foot, and me being an idiot at that age obviously accepted.

Fell, smashed my head and broke my collar bone, however it didnt break straight away, it had the decency to snap when i could actually hear it snap out of place. Fair to say the pain in my head was no longer existent after the pain of the collar bone being broken.

Lesson learned - don't be an idiot. (Unless you know for a fact you can pull it off)
My pinky metacarpal It's bent out of shape and my right pinky is a cm shorter than my left one now
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I broke my wrist (don't know exactly what bone) back when I was 8. It was a nice day outside and the teachers decided it would be a good idea for us to get outside for the end of the day. We ended up playing grounders and the person who was "it" was coming after me. Some guy was kneeling down in front of the slide and I tried to jump over him onto the slide. Instead I ended up on the ground with my arm broken and my head bleeding.
two bones in my wrist
right orbital bone
fingers a few times
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Only ever dislocated fingers/toes. I hate answering this question because I feel like karma is looming over me for the rest of the day to break something.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Was standing on a swivel chair when I was like 8, fell off, landed on my arm and broke it.

Now if we're talking stitches/staples then I'm much more familiar with those.
Hairline fractures on my shins and feet.

Tearing my LCL was way more painful though because it hurt 24/7
cat
I thought I hadn't but it seems a bunch of times I've had "boxer's fractures" on my knuckles and one time on my elbow.

every time it happened I just figured I'd wait it out instead of going doctor right away and it healed up quick enough that I never got treatment for it.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I didn't mention it before because it's embarrassing and a little too personal....but before I had penile reduction surgery the damn thing used to get stepped on in public showers. Once at the gym a guy tripped over it and knocked his front teeth out on the concrete shower wall. Was pretty bloody. I tried to help. I started over but tripped over it myself and hit my left knee pretty hard on the floor. I was sure it was broken. Before I could stop howling like an injured banshee in pain the other poor fellow bled out and died. Apparently he was a hemophiliac. Then the lights went off. I'd forgotten it was nearly closing time. There was no way I could make it all the way over to my locker on an empty stomach with an injury (the human body needs amino acids to repair). I had no choice....I was reduced to cannibalism.

The next Monday I was found laying in a puddle of my own excrement with bloodstained lips, a grossly distended belly, and a mostly devoured human corpse was sprawled facedown on the floor next to. Oddly, the buttocks were completely gone. I was rushed to the hospital and treated for a mild sprain to my knee.

Thank God for penile reduction surgery.
Last edited by TobusRex at Nov 2, 2015,
Page 1 of 2