https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PShm0RQUgOk

poor guy

who wants his job tho?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

"drunk white, backwards cap frat kid can't hold his booze and doesn't like to hear no so lashes out like a little pussy."

I for one am shocked and appalled.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
What does the colour of his skin has to do with it?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11

Everything you fucking mook
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Neo Evil11

idk but

the "white, frat-boy, drunk guy" has a pretty big connotation for these types of cases these days.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

I really hope that pepper spray was shot directly into his open eyeballs
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
I would never want to be an Uber driver. Especially after I read about that time where the drunk girl pooped all over the dudes back seats.
Quote by k.lainad
idk but

the "white, frat-boy, drunk guy" has a pretty big connotation for these types of cases these days.

Would you also confirm stereotypes if it had been a black guy?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11

Of course, otherwise it would be racist now wouldn't it?

It's reallllyyyy not that hard to understand. Then again, it's you.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Of course, otherwise it would be racist now wouldn't it?

It's reallllyyyy not that hard to understand. Then again, it's you.

It is just really idiotic and racist from your part.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
It is just really idiotic and racist from your part.

Ooo you got me there. How ever will I sleep at night?

Like seriously dude you hurt my feelings a lot. Im gonna cry all night now.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Neo Evil11

probably

i see plenty of black, old guys walking around with vodka bottles wrapped in brown, paper bags wandering the streets at night in downtown

not far from where i live.

so, unfortunately, yes
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by WaterGod
Somebody finally beat up an uber driver? Good.

Why?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
What went through your head to think this deserved a thread

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
What went through your head to think this deserved a thread

this
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

My coworker was telling everyone how she woke up on her Uber driver's couch after she had been out partying all night and she doesn't even remember getting in his car. She thought it was hilarious. I'm just thinking yeah pretty sure you got raped.
this is why taxis often have a barrier
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by TheChaz
My coworker was telling everyone how she woke up on her Uber driver's couch after she had been out partying all night and she doesn't even remember getting in his car. She thought it was hilarious. I'm just thinking yeah pretty sure you got raped.

I have no idea how the female anatomy worked, but wouldn't she feel it physically if she had been raped?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I have no idea how the female anatomy worked, but wouldn't she feel it physically if she had been raped?

Everyone is different, some girls won't feel it at all, and the perpetrator only gets caught because someone catches them in action.

Or maybe the Uber driver just had an abnormally small penis
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by WaterGod
Somebody finally beat up an uber driver? Good.

Taxi driver confirmed.
My coworkers were trying to get me to go out to a bar that was really far away and telling me I could just use Uber because you get one free ride or something. This thread is making me glad I declined.
Quote by matt bickerton
Just read that the passenger in the video has been fired from his job at Taco Bell.

I guess his employer put the "fire" in fire sauce.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by matt bickerton
Just read that the passenger in the video has been fired from his job at Taco Bell.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.