Page 1 of 2
Hello. Does your country provide toothpaste or listerine mouth wash? That stuff can be expensive and keeping your teeth clean is a serious health issue.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
No

NEXT

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
No

Toothpaste costs like £1 for a tube and lasts you for a good 3 to 6 months

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
How much toothpaste do you use? A 100ml tube cleaning my teeth 2x a day using the recommended pea sized blob on a toothbrush lasts me from 3-6 months. If you're sharing as a family or couple that obviously goes down quicker.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Actually I just remembered.

In the first few grades of elementary school a dentist came to school every one or two weeks before lunch break to check if we're brushing properly. We got these tasty purple tablets to chew which coloured any food/bacteria on our teeth so she could see how well we brushed. We had like a calendar with 'scores' and you got some sort of prize for having a perfect score.

I'm not sure if I'm making this up but we might have been given free toothpaste every so often. Also I remember getting a toothbrush a couple of times.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by WCPhils
rapture confirmed for british teeth

Never had a filling so I'm doing okay

It's about technique, not size

But yeah unless you're gulping down toothpaste for fun, 3 - 6 months per tube sounds about right.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by EndTheRapture51
How much toothpaste do you use? A 100ml tube cleaning my teeth 2x a day using the recommended pea sized blob on a toothbrush lasts me from 3-6 months. If you're sharing as a family or couple that obviously goes down quicker.

Can confirm your mum goes down quickly.

That seems a bit long, but I was more perplexed by the large range of time.
Free Ali
When you have a lady round sporadically she will use it up faster

Quote by EndTheRapture51

Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Starving to death can be a pretty serious health issue too but my government doesn't provide free food.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Mine sorta does, at least for students.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
mine just gives students free money and no tuition fees, so it's all good
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
We used to get free condoms

I wish they did. Then I could spring for the good shit instead of whatever cheap-ass colgate mint jelly "recommended by doctors" my ass product I'm getting.
Quote by Hydra150
mine just gives students free money and no tuition fees, so it's all good

nice we should compare our non-existant tuition fees sometimes

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
I went to a disadvantaged school when I was little and nurses used to come in once a week with some medicated mouthwash and make everyone use it. The assumption was that poor kids wouldn't have parents who looked after their dental hygiene.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Actually I just remembered.

In the first few grades of elementary school a dentist came to school every one or two weeks before lunch break to check if we're brushing properly. We got these tasty purple tablets to chew which coloured any food/bacteria on our teeth so she could see how well we brushed. We had like a calendar with 'scores' and you got some sort of prize for having a perfect score.

I'm not sure if I'm making this up but we might have been given free toothpaste every so often. Also I remember getting a toothbrush a couple of times.

yeah
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

fuck that, I put a massive line, the length of the bristles

Pea size? What are you brushing? 2 teeth?
Quote by sam b at #33663974

i do that too

half of it ends up in the sink after one scrub
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I wish they did. Then I could spring for the good shit instead of whatever cheap-ass colgate mint jelly "recommended by doctors" my ass product I'm getting.

What I love are the adverts with actor dentists with obvious whitened teeth. Or even better, the fake 'real people' trying out whatever toothpaste brand for the first time and they're like 'wow I can't believe how good my teeth are!' and it's all filmed in a documentary style to capture some kind of realism lol
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Carnivean
Hello. Does your country provide toothpaste or listerine mouth wash? That stuff can be expensive and keeping your teeth clean is a serious health issue.

I think you're doing a great job of ruining what little reputation you had left on this site. What a great misappropriation of the idea of universal healthcare. Can't wait for you to play this off as 'trolling.'
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by EndTheRapture51

SMH at this loser letting women spend the night, you need to send that woman on her own way.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola at #33664151
SMH at this loser letting women spend the night, you need to send that woman on her own way.

gold
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by steve_muse
What I love are the adverts with actor dentists with obvious whitened teeth. Or even better, the fake 'real people' trying out whatever toothpaste brand for the first time and they're like 'wow I can't believe how good my teeth are!' and it's all filmed in a documentary style to capture some kind of realism lol

God, marketing will exploit any form to pass itself off as authentic. If your smile cost $30k you shouldn't be backing toothpaste, you should be backing investment firms and the aryan race.

They are not to be underestimated, though. Watch this ad and think about how teeth have sort of been a symbol for our self-image, and how in a perfect form they start to become about how un-alone you want to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ1XfgdZNOQ

Just really exploitative. Especially that dog.
I buy expensive floss, satin tape ($7) because my teeth are all squished together and the gaps are too tiny for regular floss to get through to. $7 is not too much for me and one small container lasts me about 3 months. However, $7 is lot of money for many people. Especially for something they won't see immediate benefits from and they have to pay a professional to find out if anything has changed. But regular floss doesn't work for people who have teeth like mine because getting it all the way to the gums is painful, if it's even possible at all. Someone who can't afford expensive floss and experiences pain with regular floss is probably not going to floss at all.

So ideally I would like to see non-standard dental products be made available at reduced prices to those who cannot afford them.
cat
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I went to a disadvantaged school when I was little and nurses used to come in once a week with some medicated mouthwash and make everyone use it. The assumption was that poor kids wouldn't have parents who looked after their dental hygiene.

Well then we should keep teaching them:

http://www.walgreens.com/q/floss-picks

Not sure this is if this is socioeconomically "the Brazilian wax", but its teachable.
Quote by sam b at #33663974

mhmm this
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by guitarxo
I buy expensive floss, satin tape ($7) because my teeth are all squished together and the gaps are too tiny for regular floss to get through to. $7 is not too much for me and one small container lasts me about 3 months. However, $7 is lot of money for many people. Especially for something they won't see immediate benefits from and they have to pay a professional to find out if anything has changed. But regular floss doesn't work for people who have teeth like mine because getting it all the way to the gums is painful, if it's even possible at all. Someone who can't afford expensive floss and experiences pain with regular floss is probably not going to floss at all.

So ideally I would like to see non-standard dental products be made available at reduced prices to those who cannot afford them.

You should try a waterpik flosser. I use one now because I have flossing, and it's so much easier and more comfortable
It's kinda funny that some people seem to think having white teeth costs like thousands of dollars. They sell teeth whitening toothpaste and those dumb strips for about $5 and as far as I can tell from people I know who use it, it works pretty well.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
did-u-kno-faktz?

u can use poop as toothpaste, if u rly want 2
def swallow it 2, and make sure u have cuts in ur mouth
Quote by Carnivean

Where do you live? The moon?

It costs a couple of bucks for a tube of toothpaste here, and a bottle of moutwash is slightly more. But I wouldn't think mouthwash is essential, brushing is though.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I'd rather have free glasses since without those I'd probably be dead.

Mouthwash isn't essential anyway. If you use it after brushing you wash away all the benefits of the toothpaste.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by OddOneOut
I'd rather have free glasses since without those I'd probably be dead.
Agreed. Many a tea party has been ruined!
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
God, marketing will exploit any form to pass itself off as authentic. If your smile cost $30k you shouldn't be backing toothpaste, you should be backing investment firms and the aryan race.

They are not to be underestimated, though. Watch this ad and think about how teeth have sort of been a symbol for our self-image, and how in a perfect form they start to become about how un-alone you want to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ1XfgdZNOQ

Just really exploitative. Especially that dog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brU_Pp-20g0
Page 1 of 2