Friendly tip: never use large text. Makes everything hella weird.

I think the mix is pretty nice. I liked the trickery at the start, and overall it sounds good.

I can't watch the video though, the camera jumping up and down is seriously making me nauseous.

As for the music itself. I think it's a nice little track. I don't like the style at all, but I can tell that it's a pretty well put together song. Kind of sounds like a radio track though, if you know what I mean. Biggest gripe is the fact that the harsh vocalist has a pretty weak tone imo, but that might just be a matter of taste.

But yeah, I think it's a consumer friendly, well produced track. Not to my tastes at all, but I'm sure if this came on the radio a lot of people would dig it.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
Quote by Kevätuhri
Friendly tip: never use large text. Makes everything hella weird.

I think the mix is pretty nice. I liked the trickery at the start, and overall it sounds good.

I can't watch the video though, the camera jumping up and down is seriously making me nauseous.

As for the music itself. I think it's a nice little track. I don't like the style at all, but I can tell that it's a pretty well put together song. Kind of sounds like a radio track though, if you know what I mean. Biggest gripe is the fact that the harsh vocalist has a pretty weak tone imo, but that might just be a matter of taste.

But yeah, I think it's a consumer friendly, well produced track. Not to my tastes at all, but I'm sure if this came on the radio a lot of people would dig it.

Thanky you! We REALLY appriciate it, and it means a lot for us.
Really professional and polished sounding song and awesome music video. Such an energy to this track, I love it!