Page 1 of 2
post your facial hair here just for the spirit of Movember.

Last edited by LifeEchoes at Aug 1, 2016,
This is like when people change their avatars to comic book characters for cancer awareness

and most guys who only have the moustache look like paedophiles.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
But not shaving means I'd have a hideous patchy neck beard. Society WANTS me to shave.
My mustache isn't all that either.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Banjocal

as someone who experimented with this look and still has photos this is completely correct.

I currently have Zappa plus chin beard.
I cba looking like a tramp for a whole month for a laugh again.

I'll just put aside a chunk of my xmas donations to prostate cancer charity or something and leave it at that.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Banjocal

I can't grow a moustache, but I can grow some pretty feral facial hair

Awww, fuck it, here it is, this was taken in 2012 at my Cert IV Graduation.....I cringe whenever I see this photo
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Jacob McGeorge

hwat a name
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by Gatecrasher53
Jacob McGeorge

hwat a name

ill fight u, you lil bitch
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
shoulda used this
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
I didn't think of that until after I had posted my response......I totally forgot to edit the nametag out.....anyway, meh.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
eh, I just always have a giggle when i see someone with two first names, even though mac is like son of so it makes sense.

Best name I've heard is a dude called Blake Steel. don't think anything could top that
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I can't grow a moustache, but I can grow some pretty feral facial hair

Awww, fuck it, here it is, this was taken in 2012 at my Cert IV Graduation.....I cringe whenever I see this photo
No offense but if you were to grow a moustache or even that beard a little more you would look like you could taste a young girl's sweat on the air with your tongue like some sort of Rolf Harris-serpent combination.

I look just plain dodgy when I try facial hair so this is on good authority.
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Nov 3, 2015,
i actually need to get a beard trim soon, probably in the next two weeks
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by soundgarden1986
this is the first time ive ever heard people doing this in relation to illnesses

It's been around for some time, lots of celebrities either participate or raise awareness for it. Also in hockey culture it's pretty widely practiced. Never really tried to grow my mustache out before because I hate the way it feels, I'm still not used to it

NHL's Movember program started a couple weeks ago, and over the summer I learned that one of the guys who really got me involved in playing at my local shop was struggling with prostate cancer. Seemed like a good time to put up the razor for a bit. I'm getting neckbeard like mad but my beardbeard is really lacking lol
Last edited by LifeEchoes at Nov 3, 2015,
I always do no shave november, but I decided to start a month early this year because I've never had an actual beard before (I've always keep a goatee and hit everything else with a beard trimmer with no guard) and one month isn't quite enough for me to get a good one going. Right now it's at about an inch long and fairly sparse, other than my goatee, which is about a half inch longer and pretty thick. So yeah, I'm gonna go another month and once it's long enough I'll trim the goatee down so it's the same length as everything else and see what that looks like and then probably go back to my usual goatee at the end of the month.

I never heard of the november thing being for charity though. I thought it was just for fun.

last years no shave november pic

cleaned shaved nov 1st and i looked 12 years old

cheers to my fellow bearded pit!

good luck to all!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

neither of you should shave those for some time bc they look p good
ha-haaa
Quote by Amuro Jay
I pretty much look like this year round at this point

I'm planning on not shaving until next year. Hopefully.

god dam you are one sexy beast
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by k.lainad
god dam you are one sexy beast

Get us all together and we'd make a pretty good set of terrorists for the next action movie...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Get us all together and we'd make a pretty good set of terrorists for the next action movie...

i call the one who get's to blow up first
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by k.lainad

i call the one who get's to blow up first

So you want....wait for it....a bit(s) part...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I used it as an excuse to start my beard last November. Sadly I still can't write grow a full beard. I have trimmed it a few times since last year though.

I have donated to the related charities also.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

looks good guys thanks for posting. my stache is starting curl down and form the goatee style so ill probably take an update pic tomorrow in good lighting. im going for the wolfman jack style by the end of november since my neckbeard and stache seem to grow in well. im ginger as fuck so it wont be nearly as profound as the wolfman but im hoping for the same shape at least.

itchy
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

We're not allowed to have stubble at work which is the obvious hatching phase for facial hair so I can't do it
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~

it's december 1st

post pics of no shave november beards

from clean shave to decent sized beard.

will continue growing, actually.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

gj man ^^^^
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Page 1 of 2