Page 1 of 3
WOOOO WE'RE NUMBER 1! WE'RE NUMBER 1!

That's all I have to add.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
This site won't load on my phone so I'm gonna feel free to call you and the site a liar and go to bed.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
that's because america has defined freedom as pictures of bald eagles and pissing people off
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
that's because america has defined freedom as pictures of bald eagles and pissing people off

Needs more belligerent flag waving.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
To be honest the freedom for criminals to leave prison if they practice to come back isn't a freedom that I want my country to have.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I'd tell you, but given how much higher we're ranked in health, you probably wouldn't be able to see the text properly.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by necrosis1193
I'd tell you, but given how much higher we're ranked in health, you probably wouldn't be able to see the text properly.

Considering how much higher we are in the education rating, it's a surprise you guys can even read this forum; let alone post something coherent.

Nice safety rating btw!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Considering how much higher we are in the education rating, it's a surprise you guys can even read this forum; let alone post something coherent.

Nice safety rating btw!

How educated can you really be if hockey is your favorite sport?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
How educated can you really be if hockey is your favorite sport?

You got me there...

Full disclosure: I don't watch hockey.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Perhaps the metrics used there aren't the ones I or others feel are the most valuable?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911 at #33664975
Perhaps the metrics used there aren't the ones I or others feel are the most valuable?

"America isn't first so the study was wrong"
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa

Seems legit
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
there may be some truth to what he's saying. like it seems like the rest of the world hasn't fully appreciated the health benefits of a timmies and syrup diet.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
there may be some truth to what he's saying. like it seems like the rest of the world hasn't fully appreciated the health benefits of a timmies and syrup diet.

Hey man, don't knock it until you try it.

23 years of Timmies, Poutine and Maple Syrup and I feel so good I could cancel my OHIP.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
freedom / happiness index studies are a joke

that is all

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by StewieSwan
Quantifying "freedom" seems silly to me.

Agreed

Quote by Trowzaa

That's an interestingly deliberate misreading of what I said.
Charles Darwin
Quote by JamSessionFreak
freedom / happiness index studies are a joke

that is all

meh, their methods don't look bad by the standards of social science. they actually use decent stats procedures and were surprisingly exahustive about what measures used.

these studies can be a joke if the people doing it have an ideological axe to grind. dunno about these guys (except being pro capitalism, which really should not be considered one).
Quote by Who66
meh, their methods don't look bad by the standards of social science. they actually use decent stats procedures and were surprisingly exahustive about what measures used.

these studies can be a joke if the people doing it have an ideological axe to grind. dunno about these guys (except being pro capitalism, which really should not be considered one).

for instance: % of people who think their country is tolerant towards immigrants = measure of tolerance towards immigrants

because civilization is a homogeneous blob of clones with absolutely no ideological bias or regional culture

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by metaldud536
Still too cold up there for me.

tbf it'd be nice to get some more seasonal changes. I've got the windows open and I'm sweating my butt off

then again the Sun is nice
Quote by Fat Lard
tbf it'd be nice to get some more seasonal changes. I've got the windows open and I'm sweating my butt off

I feel like this is a common response a lot of people have about living in Canada.

Until they move here
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Lol@Canada. It's not our fault you are Khloe Kardashian, the fatter, less attractive one. Stop trying so hard to outdo us, just be yourself.
Quote by EyeNon15
Lol@Canada. It's not our fault you are Khloe Kardashian, the fatter, less attractive one. Stop trying so hard to outdo us, just be yourself.

Well looking at our obesity rates compared to yours, I wouldn't be so quick at calling us Khloe.

But then again, y'alls aren't the most observant type so I suppose it's to be expected.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
You should probably stop using America as your bar for success then.
Because you are higher than America in some weird survey is no cause for hi5s and orgasms.
Quote by EyeNon15
You should probably stop using America as your bar for success then.
Because you are higher than America in some weird survey is no cause for hi5s and orgasms.

Totally, cause 'murcuns totally don't do that on the regos.

But yeah you're totally right dude. You're so right it hurts my cock just thinking about it. Congratz.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
When does America throw a nerd fit when some website ranks them higher than Canada. And wtf do Canadians know about immigration anyway? Who the fuck is sneaking into Canada??
Quote by EyeNon15
When does America throw a nerd fit when some website ranks them higher than Canada. And wtf do Canadians know about immigration anyway? Who the fuck is sneaking into Canada??

The only people throwing nerdfits are pissed off Americans that are all like "WHAT we're not number 1!? This list is stupid" and "pfft these numbers mean nothing!! why do u guys even post this shit"

Of course they mean nothing. Who the fuck cares? Go be butthurt on your front porch and yell at more immigrants or something.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
The only people throwing nerdfits are pissed off Americans that are all like "WHAT we're not number 1!? This list is stupid" and "pfft these numbers mean nothing!! why do u guys even post this shit"

Of course they mean nothing. Who the fuck cares? Go be butthurt on your front porch and yell at more immigrants or something.

You are our front porch...just a minor geographic buffer against Russian invasion, and little else of note...
Charles Darwin
Quote by LifeEchoes
I like both countries. fight me fuckers

m8 ppl have been rekt for less...

Quote by Arby911
You are our front porch...just a minor geographic buffer against Russian invasion, and little else of note...

Well in that case, get back in your house and yell at your TV some more. The porch is ours!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I saw a blog claiming that America makes the best cabinet knobs IN THE WORLD!! Woohooo!!! Suck it Canada!!! SUCK IT!!!!
WE'RE NUMBER 1 BABY!!!!!

wait, maybe we shouldn't throw a party everytime someone on the internet pays us a slight compliment.
Quote by EyeNon15
I saw a blog claiming that America makes the best cabinet knobs IN THE WORLD!! Woohooo!!! Suck it Canada!!! SUCK IT!!!!
WE'RE NUMBER 1 BABY!!!!!

wait, maybe we shouldn't throw a party everytime someone on the internet pays us a slight compliment.

If your butt is still sore, there's a cream for that.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Wait, who was it that made a thread just to say suck it america?
And stop thinking about putting cream on my butt weirdo.
Quote by EyeNon15
Wait, who was it that made a thread just to say suck it america?
And stop thinking about putting cream on my butt weirdo.

Actually it's been legal here for over 10 years so it's not really that weird when you look at the bigger picture.

Also godsmack
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Nov 3, 2015,
Page 1 of 3