Page 1 of 2
Dad: 33
Mum: 30
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
when they first had me? dad 24 and mom 27. when they had me the second time though who knows.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
both were 30.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Dad was 32, mum was 30.

So, I'm 2 years older than my dad was when I was born(last of 3), and so far, no kids*.

Unless their mum was a total roaster, and just didn't tell me. I can't really rule that one out
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I think my mom was 25 and my Dad 28.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Mum - 22
Dad - 33

He's a playa
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Mum - 22
Dad - 33

He's a playa

The more you go east there up north, the younger the mother becomes.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Late 30s
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Dad 43, mum 38.

Religious types.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Both 30
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
17 and 23.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Dad 45 Mum 35. Both my parents are from the north of England (Barnsley to be exact) so I suppose that reinforces Neo's theory.
Quote by StewieSwan
Creepy

Different era, marriages were earlier, kids were earlier. The age difference wasn't even a consideration at the time, he had graduated from College and was an Engineer for Boeing, which meant he could provide for a family. She was a rural girl who was smitten with him. Nothing novel there, the same story has played out with minor variations worldwide for centuries.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Different era, marriages were earlier, kids were earlier. The age difference wasn't even a consideration at the time, he had graduated from College and was an Engineer for Boeing, which meant he could provide for a family. She was a rural girl who was smitten with him. Nothing novel there, the same story has played out with minor variations worldwide for centuries.

Hehe...
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Arby911

How did they even meet?

I'm calling arranged marriage/kidnapping with a side of Stockholm syndrome and/or statutory raep.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
How did they even meet?

I'm calling arranged marriage/kidnapping with a side of Stockholm syndrome and/or statutory raep.

Your snark aside, he was working on Minuteman missile silos in the area, but I'm not certain how they actually met. It was all on the level as far as the families were concerned apparently, but I wasn't around for the details and I've never asked. It didn't last long (about 2 years) and I didn't meet my dad until I was in my mid-20's. He's a good guy and we've got a decent relationship, my mom never spoke ill of him or discouraged me from looking for him when I got older, which probably kept me from being bitter toward him.

It wasn't nearly as "Game of Thrones" as you imply...
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Your snark aside, he was working on Minuteman missile silos in the area, but I'm not certain how they actually met. It was all on the level as far as the families were concerned apparently, but I wasn't around for the details and I've never asked. It didn't last long (about 2 years) and I didn't meet my dad until I was in my mid-20's. He's a good guy and we've got a decent relationship, my mom never spoke ill of him or discouraged me from looking for him when I got older, which probably kept me from being bitter toward him.

It wasn't nearly as "Game of Thrones" as you imply...

Your family is no fun.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Your family is no fun.

Between my family and my wife's family, we could write true stories that would make a Lannister blush, but that's not one of them. Everybody has skeletons.

I suspect that's more true of most families than we care to admit.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Between my family and my wife's family, we could write true stories that would make a Lannister blush, but that's not one of them. Everybody has skeletons.

I suspect that's more true of most families than we care to admit.

Well, my dad does own a mummified half human head.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Well, my dad does own a mummified half human head.

What's the other half?
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
What's the other half?

eyenon's mom?

Is this the right thread for that?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
eyenon's mom?

I don't know, is this the "Inside*" Joke thread?

*your mom
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
I don't know, is this the "Inside*" Joke thread?

*your mom

Ooooh, I cwutudidthar.
Quote by Diemon Dave
I was raised by wolves.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
eyenon's mom?

Dude!

I lol'd so hard.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
31 and 27 I think.
Often in ones madness resides genius. Thus for a mind seeped in madness, the imagination is limitless.
Page 1 of 2