Hi, I'm an 18 year old guitarist trying to start a heavy metal/hard rock band in the capital region of New York. My influences are mostly 70's and 80's metal bands such as Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, and Metal Church. At the moment I'm by myself so I'm looking to either start a band or join one. Please email me at joegirard7@gmail.com if interested. Thanks
Hello. My name is Jason. I'm also a guitarist. I have a lot of songs written. My influences range from Maiden to Megadeth, Death (Chuck's band), and many others. I used to listen to Metal Church all the time too.

You can hear my guitar work here:

https://www.reverbnation.com/rigorhill

That band I was in has since broken up but I wrote the guitar work and would like to continue with it. I have about 11 or 12 complete songs and a bunch of other riffs for potential songs. Been looking for a second guitarist for a long time.

I'm 37, btw. I don't know if that matters to you since you say you're 18. Doesn't matter to me. My problem is there's very few musicians around here (Capital Region, at least very few that I know of) that are into that older metal sound. I'm not a fan of nu metal.

Let me know if you're interested.
Last edited by jwbaccaro1 at Nov 22, 2015,