So recently I picked up my first 8 String (Ibanez RG8) and started fooling around with it. I must say at first I was a bit intimidated by it considering I've been on my 6 for as long as I could remember, but after playing with it for a couple of minutes I was shocked at how easy it was to adjust to. Anyway, enough of the blabbering.

I decided to cover one of my favorite Meshuggah songs, Perpetual Black Second. I had a blast doing this one. So enjoy, comment, critique, share. Thank you!

Meshuggah - Perpetual Black Second (Cover)
Sweet man! You should make a video! Would love to check out your 8 stringer! I was contemplating getting a 7 stringer soon to try out some Keith Merrow and Jeff Loomis stuff!

Also I put up a short video as well of As I lay Dying's The Sound of Truth Solo Cover in this forum. If possible, check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks!
Thank you! I was thinking of doing a full playthrough off all the instruments. I think that would be really cool. If only there were more hours in a day, because juggling between so many projects could get a bit tedious at times. But thank you for listening. I'll make sure to check out your video as well.