If the link works it will show you three pictures of the same model. The one on the far left and far right look the same. The one in the middle the spruce top is much lighter in color almost white and you cannot see woodgrain.

The one on the far left is 2 ounces lighter in weight than the other two.

What did you think?

I've always wanted a good acoustic that's easy on the hands that I can record with.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/LX1E

edit: the link works but you have to click on the orange tab that says compare models.
Last edited by yope at Nov 4, 2015,
Great - buy something used though and you will get more bang for your buck. You do realize this is not a full sized acoustic yes?
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
If that's what floats your boat.. I wouldn't call that a "good" acoustic, but that is just my opinion - and you know what they say about opinions.
Fender HRD - LTD.
Epi Les Paul 100 series Lefty w/ SD HRD
Fender Mexi Tele - Lefty
Martin D45 lefty
BlueRidge BR- 160 - 12 Lefty
Ditto X2 Looper
Ibanez TS-9, FL 301('79)
MXR Carbon Copy, COMP
Fulltone OCD
EB VP Jr.
it's a smaller guitar, although my 6' 7" husband plays 3/4 dreads with no problem. don't expect it to sound like a large, all solid guitar, but as 3/4 dreads go, i like the little martin more than the baby taylor and a lot more than the yamaha jr1.

wood, being an organic material, is pretty much never going to be the same weight from piece to piece. all guitars have variance of weight.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Thanks for the thoughts it's appreciated. It's too much of an experiment and I have decided against buying the little Martin.