Come with me, let's watch the wind
And we'll watch the sun falling down
Watch the sun as it falls down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28KsKNnKD_o
Quote by Jessicarrgh17
Beautiful! Very poetic! Would like to hear it

Thank you!

You can hear it; I posted the YouTube video in the original comment
I'm not a huge fan of this, but then I think that might be more taste than anything else - it has quite a 'pop' feel to it (which isn't a bad thing).

The rain falling up works in a whimsical way, but the effect is dampened by using fall more correctly in the second line. The rhyming scheme seems a bit confused - rhyming itself is not a bad thing and there's no real consistency here. Skies/Eyes is very clichéd. This works as a pop song, but I don't think there's a message particularly - it's a love song that stays quite generic.

Sorry this is fairly negative - it is only my opinion and the most important thing is to keep writing and creating, it is for you, not for other people.
|
'....even the President of the United States sometimes must have to stand naked...."

Do me a favour, pop into Songwriting & Lyrics and add a comment to one thread, any thread, but contribute.

----

www.soundcloud.com/christobaldo
Quote by Herr Rararr
I'm not a huge fan of this, but then I think that might be more taste than anything else - it has quite a 'pop' feel to it (which isn't a bad thing).

The rain falling up works in a whimsical way, but the effect is dampened by using fall more correctly in the second line. The rhyming scheme seems a bit confused - rhyming itself is not a bad thing and there's no real consistency here. Skies/Eyes is very clichéd. This works as a pop song, but I don't think there's a message particularly - it's a love song that stays quite generic.

Sorry this is fairly negative - it is only my opinion and the most important thing is to keep writing and creating, it is for you, not for other people.
Thanks for your feedback!