Poll: What is the most comfortable interior temperature range?
Poll Options
View poll results: What is the most comfortable interior temperature range?
Under 15 degrees
2 7%
15-20 degrees
16 53%
20-25 degrees
12 40%
25 plus degrees
0 0%
Voters: 30.
Page 1 of 2
How warm do you like your house / apartment / place you call home generally to be?

I generally like my house to be between 15 and 20 degrees celcius.

My housemate has it up at over 25 degrees regularly which is obviously causing some differences?

Hbu Pit?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
~ 21 °C. I couldn't handle something like 25°C, it would feel stuffy af.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
20C or so.

I miss being in a cold climate where going home means being warm. Having to find refuge in air conditioned areas makes everywhere you go slightly impersonal. Like it's a mall or an office.

I like smoking in the cold too. Genuinely despise hot countries. Snow me in or go fuck yourself.

And recycle, motherfuckers.
Quote by The_Blode
It's it warm inside a stomach?

You're worse than Theo when it comes to bringing up vore in completely unrelated threads these days. On topic though somewhere between 20-25 C
20C is ideal.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Mine is currently about 73 degrees which I think is 23ish degrees. I wish it was warmer - 80 would be ideal - but if the temperature difference between inside and outside is too high my sinuses go crazy.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Mine is currently about 73 degrees which I think is 23ish degrees. I wish it was warmer - 80 would be ideal - but if the temperature difference between inside and outside is too high my sinuses go crazy.

My housemate is from the same part of the world as you So naturally she likes it hotter than I do - above 25, but I have trouble sleeping when it's that warm and even with all the radiators downstairs off, the ambient heat is still too high for me. So I am unsure of what to do without looking like a complete arsehole.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
My housemate is from the same part of the world as you So naturally she likes it hotter than I do - above 25, but I have trouble sleeping when it's that warm and even with all the radiators downstairs off, the ambient heat is still too high for me. So I am unsure of what to do without looking like a complete arsehole.

Ask her to get a space heater? I'm fine with coldness when I sleep because I can use more blankets but walking around and feeling cold does not feel like being at home. I'm in a studio but if I have my space heater on in the TV area I can't feel it in the ******* or dining or bathroom so it could work for you if you're not in the same room as her all the time.
cat
20C is the ideal, although I can go a few degrees either way
<18 is too cold
>22 is too hot
I have nothing important to say
I like my living space to be between 65 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit, which I'm pretty sure falls into the 15-20 Celsius range.

If it gets too chilly, you can always just put on another layer of clothing/sweatshirt/socks/etc, but if it gets too warm, you can only lose so many layers before your final option is removing your skin.

When I sleep, I like it as cold as possible. I feel as though there are few feelings better than having cold air on your extremities while you're burrowed under some blankets or comforters.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Quote by Jekkyl
I like my living space to be between 65 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit, which I'm pretty sure falls into the 15-20 Celsius range.

If it gets too chilly, you can always just put on another layer of clothing/sweatshirt/socks/etc, but if it gets too warm, you can only lose so many layers before your final option is removing your skin.

When I sleep, I like it as cold as possible. I feel as though there are few feelings better than having cold air on your extremities while you're burrowed under some blankets or comforters.

This is so me.

Either way, in winter I like it a little on the cold side because wrapping up warm in a blanket and wearing chunky winter clothes just feels good. When you come in from the cold and immediately have to strip down to a T-shirt, and are still sleeping in your boxers with a thin sheet on, that ain't good.

Plus overly warm houses negate the feelings of lovely hot drinks, and soups, hot water bottles etc.

Quote by Will Lane at #33666136
what on god's great America is that

My ideal temperature is like 21-24°C, but AC is expensive to run so whatever I can get basically.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
20 to 21 Celsius

68 to 70 Fahrenheit
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I like it around 17
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I like it around 17

my man

:fistbump:

Quote by EndTheRapture51
my man

:fistbump:

You know what they say....

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Given the climate I live in, around 24 C++, (C is obsolete...)

When I lived in more northern climes, I naturally preferred it a good bit cooler. We are amazingly adaptable animals.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Will Lane
what on god's great earth is that

Amateur hour.

The best temperature is clearly about 292-3K.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Amateur hour.

The best temperature is clearly about 292-3K.

So 6°N or 527°R or thereabouts?
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Nov 4, 2015,
I like my house to be on the warmer side. Exception is when I'm sleeping. I need it to be absolute zero for me to fall asleep. I hate hate hate sleeping (or lack thereof) during the summer because of this.
Quote by E7#9
I like my house to be on the warmer side. Exception is when I'm sleeping. I need it to be absolute zero for me to fall asleep. I hate hate hate sleeping (or lack thereof) during the summer because of this.

That's pretty damn cold...
Charles Darwin
I'd be feeling pretty sleepy too if my molecules were not in motion

you know those days where you're so lazy even your chemical bonds just cba
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Lately it's been consistently hovering around 85F/~30C, so I've been keeping it at 78F so I don't go bankrupt paying for air conditioning.

Please Old Man Winter, come here soooon.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I'd be feeling pretty sleepy too if my molecules were not in motion

Quote by Arby911
That's pretty damn cold...

Quote by eGraham
you know those days where you're so lazy even your chemical bonds just cba

Ok hyperboles aside, anything around 65 Fahrenheit and I'll sleep like a motionless molecule
Last edited by E7#9 at Nov 4, 2015,
Quote by The_Blode
I wasn't aware she brought it up often...saying that...I've only really talked about vore 3 times since the first...so yeah. It is pretty hot you must admit...

Office is really cold because it's an old building and at home I have a Halogen heater...so yeah.

No it's not. It's really not.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Bout 37ºC

A cow's stomach runs about 40ºC, he needs to be more specific.
Charles Darwin
Page 1 of 2