Hi folks!
I'm learning how to fry scream for about a half year, and I'm trying to learn the technique that Oli Sykes used in CYB album. I made 2 recordings, one with a sore throat, and one with lots of water. I can't decide if I do it right or wrong, and I don't know how to make it sound more brutal, so i request your help! Thanks!
Sore throat scream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLxlNfeXcw4
Normal scream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l2lZ28LGMY
You're doing quite alright but it's sounds like you're stressing a bit when you do your highs. I'm sure you already know, but you should always use your Diaphragm when Singing or Screaming. Using your Throat to push out all of that power will damage it. Continue to drink lukewarm water and before screaming, do some standard warm-ups Singers do. Remember, everybody has a different tone; you'll never sound just like Oliver. And sometimes it takes years to Scream as well as your favourite Vocalists. Whenever you're worn out, STOP, have some Tea, and practice the following day if you think you are ready. Watch videos for Tutorials and tips.

I hope this helps! Sorry if I come across as I'm arrogant and think I know everything. I'm not a Master myself, but I think what I said will benefit you.

Cheers!
Well, I'm not stressing, I'm relaxed when I do it, probably I'm trying too hard to make it sound good, and that's what you thought stressing. I know I won't sound exactly like Oli, and it isn't my goal. My goal is to learn the technique he used, and be as brutal as he used to be. I don't know why, but I always forget to use my diaphragm and to store a lot of air inside, and I end up screaming from my throat. I think that's my biggest mistake, and I must do something about it.
That's what I meant, that you're pushing yourself too hard. I was telling you that you won't round like Oli because a lot of people do think they can sound just like someone and it can be very discouraging when you realize they can't. Just try breathing from your diaphragm instead of your chest when you're doing daily activities, even when you're just sitting down watching TV. Should help you get into the habit. Don't force anything, it will come in due time.
Unfortunately I don't really know how to use my diaphragm, I watched a lot of videos about it, but I can't get it. I can make the fry voice and I can turn it into a scream, but it still sounds like I'm trying too hard, and like I'm doing it in my throat. I just can't learn to breathe with my diaphragm, and my throat is not powerful enough to make that scream brutal.