Don't care I'm not middle aged

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I kind of get the feeling that if there was any interview confirming this, it would be via something like Loudwire, or Rolling Stone or Blabbermouth.

As it is, this just seems like it's rehashing the reconciliation interview, and using it as clickbait

QUOTE=EndTheRapture51]Don't care I'm not middle aged
Oh, forgot this ^
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Last edited by Krieger91 at Nov 4, 2015,
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Don't care I'm not middle aged

You will be. Probably.

That thought gives me great joy!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I loved Chinese Democracy. I am not sure a reunion will produce better music, that ship might have sailed.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Arby911
You will be. Probably.

That thought gives me great joy!

I will be getting super excited for the My Chem reunion rumours

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51

I doubt you'll have to wait long, easy money goes out faster than it comes in.
Charles Darwin
I wouldn't be surprised if they did end up together again at some point, but I'm not sure they're broke enough for that yet.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

i cry every time gerard posts on facebook and it's just about his socks
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by ultimate-slash
I wouldn't be surprised if they did end up together again at some point, but I'm not sure they're broke enough for that yet.

Axl is worth about $150mm and Slash is worth a reported $32mm. I don't see either of them being destitute anytime soon.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911 at #33666722
Axl is worth about $150mm and Slash is worth a reported $32mm. I don't see either of them being destitute anytime soon.

Well, I'd normally agree with that, but seeing as they're Axl and Slash, I have faith in their ability to get rid of all that money
Quote by K33nbl4d3
i cry every time gerard posts on facebook and it's just about his socks

I follow him on Twitter living in #hope

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

You'd think the average rockstar would invest in some wealth management consultation. Random reunion tours are starting to lose their flair.
Quote by Arby911

this reminds me of when i met joe perry. at teh time joe had just put out the less than successful 3rd Joe Pery Project album and was touring clubs. since my buddy worked at the club i was able to go backstage and meet joe. of course the ? do you miss aerosmith came up. joe's response was great but ultimately not really true. he said meh i've got several million in the bank a couple of big houses and a bunch of cool cars and guitars so no not really. he seemed very sincere at the time (and was a very cool guy). a little over a year later and oh look joe's back in aerosmith and racking in a ton of money.

of course slash is very successful all on his own and axel needs him more than he needs G&R. won't be suprised if a tour and a couple of new tracks for a new best of album result from this. don't see it as a long term thing though.
Quote by Demon Wolf
I loved Chinese Democracy. I am not sure a reunion will produce better music, that ship might have sailed.

Yeah, I think Chinese Democracy might just be best left as the band's last album. Way better than I ever hoped it was going to be, and I'd say I enjoy it as much as anything else GNR have done.

A new album from the old line-up would be under a ridiculous amount of pressure. It'd have to be insanely good, and I don't think Axl would work too well knowing that, being the perfectionist that he is.

And I like Slash's stuff with Myles Kennedy, so I'm fine with just having that.
Yea, probably going to be kind of a train wreck.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Watching Axl perform on stage nowadays is like watching a new Steven Seagal movie. Two fat fucks living in the past. Why would anyone be interested in that?
this