Harley Bentons are quite hit-or-miss, from what I've heard. But if you're planning on spending next to nothing on a guitar you can't really expect much.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
They are made from cheap parts and woods in China... I would advise against them.

Maybe stretching your budget a bit (which I have no idea what it is) and going used would be a better option. Harley Benton isn't THAT bad from my experience, but you would get a better bang for your buck if going used.

However, if going used is not an option and you're not expecting much from the guitar, go with the Harley Benton.
Last edited by DanyFS at Nov 4, 2015,
An excellent way to waste 99 Euros is to get one of those!

Honestly, J&D and Harley Benton are just the names Music Store and Thomann put on the cheapest shit they sell. They get them from whatever Asian sweatshop offers the best price.

99 Euros will get you a semi decent used Yamaha Pacifica, maybe even a Cort or a Vester.
Quote by kentuckyklira
99 Euros will get you a semi decent used Yamaha Pacifica

+1 on this rec if you absolutely can't stretch your budget
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Your best bet is to save a bit more and get a slightly better guitar.

I also can NOT stress enough how much I agree with a few others up there on the Yamaha Pacifica.

My first guitar, 17 years ago, was a Yamaha Pacifica. After a few modifications over the years (changed pickups, did some rewiring, etc) I STILL use it playing on a professional level.

Seriously. They're solid guitars - they have some drawbacks for being fairly cheap, but nothing that has ever held me back.

My main guitars, when gigging, are a Hagstrom Viking (cost over 800 USD), and a Yamaha RGZ. But no matter what I am playing (jazz, rock, blues, etc) I always have my Yamaha Pacifica with me, as well, as either a backup or just a guitar when I want a different feel for a few songs.

She's my baby.