Hey all, I recently acquired a beat up 60s Eko Cobra and plan on fixing it up. After seeing pictures of this model in good condition I realized the bridge was different. I'm sure the original bridge was probably swapped out but I'm still curious about the one on here now. It's got a bizarre shape and I'm not sure what function it serves. It doesn't appear to have any missing pieces that fit on it like a tremelo or something, so I figured I'd ask. If anybody has any idea what the deal is with this bridge I'd love to know. Check out the attached picture.
try the electric guitar forum, they will almost certainly know more
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by ObiDan
Hey all, I recently acquired a beat up 60s Eko Cobra and plan on fixing it up. After seeing pictures of this model in good condition I realized the bridge was different. I'm sure the original bridge was probably swapped out but I'm still curious about the one on here now. It's got a bizarre shape and I'm not sure what function it serves. It doesn't appear to have any missing pieces that fit on it like a tremelo or something, so I figured I'd ask. If anybody has any idea what the deal is with this bridge I'd love to know. Check out the attached picture.

Ask Vintage x metal, she knows the deal with anything vintage or metal.
You'll find her somewhere in the pit.