Page 1 of 3
well, let me start by saying, it's grreat to be back!! Sooooo much has happened to me in the last month since I was banned from ultimate guitar, it's unbelievable. It's like one of those fucked up salvia trips where you live entire lives in a short period of time, like that's basically what this last month has been like..

anyway, as promised, the AMA will still be answered!! However, seeing as how posting about it is what saw me banned in the first place, I ask that anyone who wants to view the answers please request a link.

What have you guys been up to??? Let's avoid me getting blocked again and actually stir up some constructive discussions on here and make this amusing!!

to start off, we at DQ have been at odds with the Pizza Slut crew for a while now. we've just never liked each other. alot of the managers at DQ share mutual hateds for the managers and staff at Pizza hut. It's weird, but I think the main reason there's a feud between our stores is mainly because the guys at Pizza Hut are dicks.

Anways, there's this new bitch who just transferred to our DQ from some other DQ in Ohio, and she was a new manager. She was unaware of the feud and ordered Pizza hut delivery for herself, and had it sent to our store. The pizza delivery guy showed up unnanounced, and all the managers were super pissed that the new bitch ordered pizza hut.

my best friend jonothan walked up to the front and saw who the pizza delivery guy was. and the pizza delivery guy instantly recognized who jonothan was... he pulled out a fucking boxcutter knife.

"HEY MOTHER FUCKER, COME HERE BUDDY!!! YOU FUCK UP MY BUDDY'S BIKE??? I'M GONNA FUCK YOU UP MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!"

"MOTHERFUCKER I DIDN'T FUCK YOUR BUDDY'S BIKE"

"FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER"

that happened, I shit you not. Jonothan fucked up his friend's bike for selling him out to the cops over some stupid bullshit (selling weed). anyway this was all happening when there were fucking customers in the store waiting for their food. The manager told the stupid dickhead to leave the store, rightfully so.

A few days later, we discovered that 400 dollars were missing from the cash registers. This just so happened to coincide with the last day at DQ for bitch who worked at here for two weeks and then quit to go to Pizza Hut. Fucking Hmmmm

Anyway, we've been dealing with Pizza Hut's bullshit for a long time now. they always start shit with us at partys and alot of their crew member's have established their "turf" in town which is complete and utter bullshit. also, they fucking hate me because alot of them like the kid whose house I broke into.

speaking of that, I lost my license for 3 months. They got me with a DWI for that bullshit I pulled way back when. however I was able to get off with a deferal for the underage drinking and underage possession of alcohol if I agree to be good for a year and complete 40 hours of community service and pay fines. piss on it I guess

Anyway, what's everyone else been up to this past month???
Last edited by DQcrewmember at Nov 5, 2015,
Quote by DQcrewmember
to start off, we at DQ have been at odds with the Pizza Slut crew for a while now. we've just never liked each other. alot of the managers at DQ share mutual hateds for the managers and staff at Pizza hut. It's weird, but I think the main reason there's a feud between our stores is mainly because the guys at Pizza Hut are dicks.

lmao
Free Ali
Free Lard
turf wars between losers working at various fast food restaurants

I love it
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bladez22
turf wars between losers working at various fast food restaurants

I love it

You can't even make this up. It's so perfect
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
You can't even make this up. It's so perfect

what will happen if burger king or maccyDs moves in on their turf tho? will they form an alliance with the Pizza hut crew? or will it turn into a triple threat?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Yo, so I work at Wendy's. Twice in 2015, cars have come from the highway and smashed through a window. A few months ago, someone suggested it was the McDonald's on the other side of the highway. They say that they saw one of the McDonald's employee buying a car for someone.
Free Ali
Free Lard
How do you feel about k.lanaid coming in and taking your crown as top shitposter of UG? How will you take it back? Even grouchpunk08 has usurped you.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
How do you feel about k.lanaid coming in and taking your crown as top shitposter of UG? How will you take it back? Even grouchpunk08 has usurped you.

Ama question?
Quote by Bladez22
what will happen if burger king or maccyDs moves in on their turf tho? will they form an alliance with the Pizza hut crew? or will it turn into a triple threat?

Triple threat tbh, ALOT of people hate us.
Sounds like a fucking comedy show lol
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
What about KFC? Do you have beef with them

Nah usually just chicken m8
Quote by The_Blode
Pretty much this. Do you intend to compete against these guys? What are you tactics? How is your form since the ban?

Wait fuck I dont wanna be ug's top shitposter. I dont wanna get banned again lmao.
Quote by DQcrewmember
Triple threat tbh, ALOT of people hate us.

I was hoping for the Triple threat

Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Beat those little bitch ass Pizza Sluts like a busta
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Beat those little bitch ass Pizza Sluts like a busta

Go to their back door and deliver some extra hot sausage.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Real talk though when I was 14 I worked at McDonald's. Are we sworn enemies?
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
Real talk though when I was 14 I worked at McDonald's. Are we sworn enemies?

Yup. It's Thunderdome time.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
As the pit's most active Australian, I am having nothing to do with this, Beyond Thunderdome sucked
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by EndTheRapture51

ok guys

endtherapture is officially my biggest fan

brb talks about me in every thread
brb loves to hate me

it's ok rapture, i love you too.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

But yeah, this stupid fucking "turf war" is bullshit. Like every week we have a crew member from DQ almost getting jumped by the fucks from pizza hut all bevause they have to go to places in the plaza of pizza hut (thats where those fucks always habg out). Its total bullshit
Quote by jimihendrix6699 at #33668294
Sounds like a fucking comedy show lol

Fast Feud would make a good name.
Quote by DQcrewmember
getting jumped by the fucks from pizza hut

This sentence inspired me, so I put this together.......
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
^This makes sense if OP is Brick
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by DQcrewmember
But yeah, this stupid fucking "turf war" is bullshit. Like every week we have a crew member from DQ almost getting jumped by the fucks from pizza hut all bevause they have to go to places in the plaza of pizza hut (thats where those fucks always habg out). Its total bullshit

Ain't nobody afraid of the Milk Maids / Dairy Queens...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by DQcrewmember
well, let me start by saying, it's grreat to be back!! Sooooo much has happened to me in the last month since I was banned from ultimate guitar, it's unbelievable. It's like one of those fucked up salvia trips where you live entire lives in a short period of time, like that's basically what this last month has been like..

anyway, as promised, the AMA will still be answered!! However, seeing as how posting about it is what saw me banned in the first place, I ask that anyone who wants to view the answers please request a link.

What have you guys been up to??? Let's avoid me getting blocked again and actually stir up some constructive discussions on here and make this amusing!!

Anways, there's this new bitch who just transferred to our DQ from some other DQ in Ohio, and she was a new manager. She was unaware of the feud and ordered Pizza hut delivery for herself, and had it sent to our store. The pizza delivery guy showed up unnanounced, and all the managers were super pissed that the new bitch ordered pizza hut.

my best friend jonothan walked up to the front and saw who the pizza delivery guy was. and the pizza delivery guy instantly recognized who jonothan was... he pulled out a fucking boxcutter knife.

"HEY MOTHER FUCKER, COME HERE BUDDY!!! YOU FUCK UP MY BUDDY'S BIKE??? I'M GONNA FUCK YOU UP MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!"

"MOTHERFUCKER I DIDN'T FUCK YOUR BUDDY'S BIKE"

"FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER"

that happened, I shit you not. Jonothan fucked up his friend's bike for selling him out to the cops over some stupid bullshit (selling weed). anyway this was all happening when there were fucking customers in the store waiting for their food. The manager told the stupid dickhead to leave the store, rightfully so.

A few days later, we discovered that 400 dollars were missing from the cash registers. This just so happened to coincide with the last day at DQ for bitch who worked at here for two weeks and then quit to go to Pizza Hut. Fucking Hmmmm

Anyway, we've been dealing with Pizza Hut's bullshit for a long time now. they always start shit with us at partys and alot of their crew member's have established their "turf" in town which is complete and utter bullshit. also, they fucking hate me because alot of them like the kid whose house I broke into.

speaking of that, I lost my license for 3 months. They got me with a DWI for that bullshit I pulled way back when. however I was able to get off with a deferal for the underage drinking and underage possession of alcohol if I agree to be good for a year and complete 40 hours of community service and pay fines. piss on it I guess

Anyway, what's everyone else been up to this past month???

Since I wasted three minutes of my life reading your post (three minutes I will never get back) I feel I must respond:

I am surprised you are old enough to drive, let alone lose your license for a DUI. That or you are purposely trying to sell everyone here that you are actually as stupid as you come across as in here, and just trolling this place.

Please, continue with your posts, I need something to show my children as an example of what happens when one constantly chooses wrong. Every. Single.Time.

That you revel in this, and think you must report every banal incident in your life, seems to strengthen my opinion that you are an alt, trolling this place.

If not it will be interesting to see how a life turns out when it peaks in the manner yours has. It is all downhill from here, gonna be a fun ride for us who will take vicarious thrills from watching how it could have turned out for us if we had not just had that one thought, that one time:

"Maybe I shouldn't..."

Carry on.
Quote by gp2112
Since I wasted three minutes of my life reading your post (three minutes I will never get back) I feel I must respond:

I am surprised you are old enough to drive, let alone lose your license for a DUI. That or you are purposely trying to sell everyone here that you are actually as stupid as you come across as in here, and just trolling this place.

Please, continue with your posts, I need something to show my children as an example of what happens when one constantly chooses wrong. Every. Single.Time.

That you revel in this, and think you must report every banal incident in your life, seems to strengthen my opinion that you are an alt, trolling this place.

If not it will be interesting to see how a life turns out when it peaks in the manner yours has. It is all downhill from here, gonna be a fun ride for us who will take vicarious thrills from watching how it could have turned out for us if we had not just had that one thought, that one time:

"Maybe I shouldn't..."

Carry on.

Excuse fucking me?? do I even know you? i've made some awful decisons in my life, and I know that. I fucking acknowledged that I fucked up when I went to jail for breaking and entering. it's not entirely my fault, i was socially awkward and dumb when i was little, so I didn't end up hanging out with positive role models growing up. I grew into this life, and there really isn't any way out. I took whatever oppurtunities I could and made the best of them.

think before you fucking speak.
Page 1 of 3