Page 1 of 2
What a shit way to go.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Is this what a tumblr sjw looks like if they're born in a 3rd world country?
Check out my band Disturbed
If by sacrificing myself I'd save a bus load of orphans or something heroic like that.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
If I ever lost the will to live I think I would be driven to suicide

The incident took place in Jharkhand’s Dumka district with reports suggesting the parents of the 17-year-old girl were looking to save money for her marriage

Surely the marriage was a factor for the indian girl? It was probably some forced thing.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by chookiecookie
wouldn't take much tbh.

+1

going deaf would be a deal breaker for me I think
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Nov 5, 2015,
losing a limb or my eye-sight or something crazy like that.

never being able to play guitar again
never being able to skateboard/ride a bike again
never being able to lift weights again, lose years of hard-earned gains.

just off myself at the thought of that ....
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

poop can be a real bummer. I almost died on the way to work today. 1/3rd of the way in and the POOPs started kicking in real bad. Had to endure another 20 minutes, just writhing in agony, while trying to drive... Try workin a clutch when you're FIGHTING to pack it in... smh

Really drained my day. Imagine that but EVERY day with this chick...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Nov 5, 2015,
Quote by Xiaoxi
poop can be a real bummer. I almost died on the way to work today. 1/3rd of the way in and the POOPs started kicking in real bad. Had to endure another 20 minutes, just writhing in agony, while trying to drive... Try workin a clutch when you're FIGHTING to pack it in... smh

Really drained my day. Imagine that but EVERY day with this chick...

that's why i down a hot cup of coffee immediately after waking up in the morning.

helps me chit out the chit BEFORE work/class
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Virtually nothing
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by JackSaints

Surely the marriage was a factor for the indian girl? It was probably some forced thing.

Arranged marriages aren't universally terrible and some people commit suicide because they can't get married, so I don't think you can just assume that
cat
Quote by Pastafarian96
Virtually nothing

You lack imagination.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
a new Tool album. good thing that'll never happen!
going deaf although might drive me to insanity so i couldn't tell you what would happen then.
Last edited by LifeEchoes at Aug 1, 2016,
Quote by Arby911
You lack imagination.

I also severely lack a will to live
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Loss of hearing or terminal illness. People say suicide is selfish, but I've watched many loved ones die from terminal illness, and it sucks. Watching someone you love and appreciate suffer in agony during the end of cancer or Alzheimer's or something is horrible, and it can't be much better for the patient. I wouldn't want anyone I know to have to watch me decay in such a wretched manner.

Therefor, if I am ever diagnosed with a terminal illness and I am eventually given the "You only have *x* months left to live" speech by the doctor, I'm going to live out the rest of my comfortable days, and once it gets to the point that even drugs won't take away the pain, I'm just gonna end it all, either through overdose or gunshot. Probably overdose.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Quote by ErikLensherr
If by sacrificing myself I'd save a bus load of orphans or something heroic like that.

I've often thought that's how I'd wanna go out as well...so that I wouldn't die in vain
Quote by killaudio666 at #33668856
I've often thought that's how I'd wanna go out as well...so that I wouldn't die in vain

I was being sarcastic, those orphans can make their peace with Jesus, I'm out.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I'd give my life up to keep someone else alive. I wouldn't take my own life if times were bad or anything.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by metaldud536
The middle east is re-tarded.

As for your question: Becoming homeless long after being abandoned by family and losing my job.

Being homeless sucks, It nearly drove me to suicide, Not a very fun existence.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
I can't create a scenario in my head that would drive me to do it, but on the other hand, I'm sure if shit got gruesome enough, the thought might cross my mind.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
I don't think anything can anymore. Whatever it is, it's already happened. It's probably why I'm so scatterbrained and into whatever indulgence I have access to. Distraction is one way to get you from waking up to going to sleep, and then back at it again.

Quote by metaldud536
The middle east is re-tarded.

Quote by MeTallIcA313
Living in the middle east.

Indian brown people =/= middle eastern brown people, for future reference.
Loss of hearing and/or sight. I'm very reliant on creating music and photographs for catharsis and general peace of mind.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
Loss of hearing and/or sight. I'm very reliant on creating music and photographs for catharsis and general peace of mind.

I don't think it will make me give up on life, but the thought of being blind or deaf (or both! ) terrifies the crap out of me. I can't imagine not being a paranoid mess if I can't keep track of everything around me.
Quote by Banjocal

Take up writing, invest in braille classes, get an adorable dog. Sounds like a life.
Quote by Pastafarian96
I also severely lack a will to live

Then shouldn't your answer have been "almost anything"?
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Then shouldn't your answer have been "almost anything"?

The lack of a will to live does not necessarily go along with the will to commit suicide.

Similarly, it may be that people confuse a lack of specific enthusiasm or joie de vivre with a lack of will to live.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Living in Texas.

Texas is on my considerations list for future places to live.

Extremely low taxes, business friendly, high earnings to expenses ratio, amazing food. The cities are even not conservatards.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Texas is on my considerations list for future places to live.

Extremely low taxes, business friendly, high earnings to expenses ratio, amazing food. The cities are even not conservatards.

Get a ******* with a gas hob.

Amazing food for supermarket prices, unless you're ******ed.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
The lack of a will to live does not necessarily go along with the will to commit suicide.

Similarly, it may be that people confuse a lack of specific enthusiasm or joie de vivre with a lack of will to live.

I don't disagree, but you might want to review the context of the dialog.

Quote by chrismendiola
What's so great about dumb old Texas?

Nothing.

You don't want to come here.

You would hate it.

Do yourself a favor, don't even consider it.

Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Nov 6, 2015,
Quote by Arby911
I don't disagree, but you might want to review the context of the dialog.

I might as well stop posting entirely, in that. case.

Toodles.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Page 1 of 2