Page 1 of 3
On a scale from 1 to 10... how attractive do you consider yourself?
It seems like everybody has a different idea of what they think is beautiful. I feel like its a very abstract concept. After all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...What are some physical attributes that you find attractive in other people? What is your idea of beauty?
purely looks? a solid 4 maybe
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
10/10
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
i need someone else to answer for me because i think i look pretty decent but i dont think girls feel the same way.

possible pic incoming later.
i have nice eyes

at least a handful of girls have been attracted to me at least partially in my life time
there are a lot of gaps in the data
Quote by Dreadnought
Crushin' the 5 game

if you're a 5 I'm like a 3.5 tops

but since I know I'm at least a 5-6.....

also poll pls
Last edited by whywefight at Nov 5, 2015,
some study was done that said most people have an inability to identify themselves in a picture.

explained: a photo is submitted, and it is doctored to varying degrees of airbrushness and anti-airbrushness (or whatever) and when shown all the photos and asked to identify the original photo, most people weren't able to.

Most people thought they were better looking than they actually are, but I don't think the study was comprehensive enough to cover a wide spectrum of people (varying types of self-perception, self-worth, body image issues, lying to yourself, etc).

crazy stuff

people say i am attractive
superman is killing himself tonight
I'd rate myself a 1 out of 10. Just being honest...I feel pretty ugly. But if I had to go based off of the type of girls I attract. Maybe an 8. Sometimes I wonder what these girls see in me...
face without beard: 7/10

face with beard: 8/10

body aesthetics: 7/10
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I honestly have no idea at all.

I'm an absolutely terrible judge of a guy's attractiveness.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I rarely feel like above a 5, but objectively speaking (based on what others say and my general life experiences) that's not true. When I do feel above average I feel AMAZING like 100000000000/10 but that is usually based on what I am wearing or how I did my makeup or hair that day, not what I actually look like.

I don't think I can do scales at all tbh. I either feel pretty or ugly and it's extreme on both ends.
cat
Ifor I'm being generous, I'd say a 3.
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
what if im sexy

and i dont know it
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3 or 4 most likely, at the moment.
4 or 5 on a good day perhaps?

heres me w/ and w/o hair, i think that makes a difference
idk, i know im not all that great looking either way.

i smell nice though
Attachments:
me3.jpg
20140921_0914102.jpg
Last edited by gratefulduck at Nov 6, 2015,
when i was exercising = maybe a 4
hurt myself, gained a bit of weight = probs a 3
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
I'm realistically like a 6-6 1/2, but I am intelligent, have good interpersonal skills and am fairly confident in myself so I usually hit above my weight as far as girls go. I could do without the acne though.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
About a 5/10 for looks

About a 7/10 for personality
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I'd give myself a 2 or 3 right now, but on a really good day I can be a 6.

I used to think I'm monumentally attractive but then I sorta realized that most people are pretty lonely, and will fuck anyone they see as an equal and makes them feel wanted.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Gonna say 5 but I'm pretty drunk, so maybe really only a 3.

You only get prettier when you're drunk
Probably a 4 or 5, could be a solid 7 if I put in a bit of effort. My wife says I'm handsome so idgaf.
Page 1 of 3