http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/05/pennsylvania-officer-acquitted-murder-david-kassick

was cleared of murder charges and is back to work.

How is this possible? America has the most corrupt police/court/justice system.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/05/pennsylvania-officer-acquitted-murder-david-kassick

was cleared of murder charges and is back to work.

How is this possible? America has the most corrupt police/court/justice system.

I remember being 12 years old and thinking I was super edgy and wise.....

Jurors don't acquit people for no reason, there must be more to the story than is being presented here.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica at #33668961
I remember being 12 years old and thinking I was super edgy and wise.....

Jurors don't acquit people for no reason, there must be more to the story than is being presented here.

It was a woman.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I'd prefer if she was charged. We shouldn't perceive this, or allow others to perceive what happened, as necessary due to her fear. Police should be judged to a higher standard.

I'm not saying I don't sympathize with her, it's not that I sympathize with him either, nor is it that I'm viewing this through both sides and ruling it a tragic misunderstanding. It's that I don't think anyone else deserves to die due to a tragic misunderstanding.

Police should be aware of that. Otherwise it really is us vs them, and we should be given the ability to defend ourselves against brutality or excessive force in such situations, because why are our lives dependent on an armed person's misconceptions if in the end that person won't have to answer for taking a life? Because maybe that person's hand jerked due to a muscle contraction, or maybe they weren't attuned to the idea that this officer sees you as a threat and made a wrong move, or maybe you were angry and incisor-less and represented an image of that officer's worst fear? Justice, in this instance, is being prepared for those mistakes.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Nov 6, 2015,
Quote by Momentosis
It was a woman.

and she had a gun, or a stick of french bread that looked like a gun.
Clearly When She Said Get Down On The Ground When He Was Already On The Ground He Was A Threat To Her Safety Cause He Was Basically Rendered Immobile From The Tazer But She Was Able To See That He Was Still A Threat So He Deserved To Be Shot And Killed
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I know i might get flamed for this but female police officers is not a good idea ever. Or men who are physically weak for that matter. If the cop needs to pull a gun to control an unarmed man this is bound to happen eventually.
That video didn't show a thing.

Also, taser cams are super great ideas.

Lastly, that chick needs to calm the fuck down. Hasn't every movie ever taught us that shouting over the radio doesn't help?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Gantz92
I know i might get flamed for this but female police officers is not a good idea ever. Or men who are physically weak for that matter. If the cop needs to pull a gun to control an unarmed man this is bound to happen eventually.

The stupidity you've just shown is boundless.

I don't think you've put much thought into this.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
I think that's called protecting and serving. Or something. I dunno.

Well, that old guy got #served
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'