So I want to upgrade my Big Muff tone wicker to a Black Arts Pharaoh Fuzz, but unfortunately they only seem to be sold in the US. Would I be able to buy it and add it to my pedalboard? I'm using a voodoo labs pedal power 2, but I don't know if I can just plug it straight into that?
Gibson SG (Goddess - Violet Burst / Standard - Alpine White)
Laney Ironheart 120W and Celestion V30's

(Front) Polytune 2 noir > Cry Baby Wah 105Q Bass > Octave Multiplexer > BAT Pharaoh Fuzz > MXR Line Driver
(Loop) ISP Decimator G String II > Hardwire Supernatural
Voodoo Labs PP2
The pedal is no different, it's just the power supply that differs in the US and UK and European versions. But you won't be using the original power supply so it shouldn't matter. I mean, 9 volts is 9 volts all around the world. It's the power supply that changes whatever comes from your wall to 9 volts.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Last edited by MaggaraMarine at Nov 6, 2015,
Quote by MaggaraMarine
The pedal is no different, it's just the power supply that differs in the US and UK and European versions. But you won't be using the original power supply so it shouldn't matter. I mean, 9 volts is 9 volts all around the world. It's the power supply that changes whatever comes from your wall to 9 volts.

Okay, so if the pedal is going to my Pedal Power 2 BEFORE reaching the wall outlet, the usual 9V adapter between the pedal and the power supply should be fine then? So treat it like any other pedal?
Gibson SG (Goddess - Violet Burst / Standard - Alpine White)
Laney Ironheart 120W and Celestion V30's

(Front) Polytune 2 noir > Cry Baby Wah 105Q Bass > Octave Multiplexer > BAT Pharaoh Fuzz > MXR Line Driver
(Loop) ISP Decimator G String II > Hardwire Supernatural
Voodoo Labs PP2