What if I don't feel like posting here?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
whywefight is the worst hmu

huu

I got some free tickets to a show tonight cuz I know the door guy that's pretty cool
hey what's up

how are things going in your life
in real general terms
not looking for gory details
but gory details are ok too
i'm open to many different levels of conversation
Oh btw I just am kinda busy and don't have time to check all these threads with like 100 replies so that's why I'm just making a shoot the shit thread

So yeah Im doing fine Eastwinn how are you doing
i'm ok got some health problems, girl problems, etc pretty normal problems
nothing really exciting

can't wait till one day i can have a problem worth writing a movie about ya know?
like my wife gets raped and murdered and i get hit over the head and lose my ability to form new memories so i spend the rest of my life struggling to avenge her only to discover and subsequently forget that in fact i was the reason my wife died and tbh it's a pretty complicated plot but i'm confident someone can make a movie of it
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Send one of those tickets to Blode.

he'll just put it in his box tho
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
today i started doing my paper on the anthrax toxin

basically the toxin itself is made up of three different proteins - the enema factor (EF), the lethal factor (LF) and the protective antigen (PA). the function of the first two is to disrupt the host cell's signaling mechanisms, preventing it to react properly to heat shock, osmotic shock, drying out and shit like that

however before they can achieve this they must first enter the cell which is where the PA comes in. the PA is excreted by the bacillus anthracis or whatever it's called, as a singular protein chain about 83 kDa large and out of 4 different domains - this is its inactive form which binds to the anthrax toxin receptors (ATR) found on the surface of various cell membranes

it binds itself to the receptor using an asparic acid part of its 4th domain, thus binding to an Mg2+ ion on the binding site of the receptor. once bound it is 'attacked' by a protease which clips of something like 160 amino acids worth of domain 1, leaving about a 63 kDa large remain of the PA

then, and here comes the fun part, a total of 7 of these remainder proteins form a donut shaped cell membraine spanning 'pore' - it is to this pore that a singular LF or EF can attach itself and the entire complex is absorbed by the cell, transfering the lethal proteins to the cell's cytosol where they fuck shit up big time

here you can see the inactive PA on the left - the blue part is clipped off by the protease enzyme - and to the right of it you can see a hepta-ring formed by 7 'trimmed' PAs

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Deliriumbassist at #33670189
Send one of those tickets to Blode.

nice
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

that donut reminds me of something

so basically if you have some tiles you plan to tile the floor with
and you want them to be polygons (made of straight lines)
and every tile has to be the same size and shape
and they have to be regular, meaning all the sides and angles are the same

then you only have three options:
an equilateral triangle
a square
or a regular pentagon

i looked it up expecting some horrific proof but actually it's fairly simple
it's cool because there are infinitely many shapes you can try, but you already know in advance that they won't tile right unless they're one of the above three.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
today i started doing my paper on the anthrax toxin

basically the toxin itself is made up of three different proteins - the enema factor (EF), the lethal factor (LF) and the protective antigen (PA). the function of the first two is to disrupt the host cell's signaling mechanisms, preventing it to react properly to heat shock, osmotic shock, drying out and shit like that

however before they can achieve this they must first enter the cell which is where the PA comes in. the PA is excreted by the bacillus anthracis or whatever it's called, as a singular protein chain about 83 kDa large and out of 4 different domains - this is its inactive form which binds to the anthrax toxin receptors (ATR) found on the surface of various cell membranes

it binds itself to the receptor using an asparic acid part of its 4th domain, thus binding to an Mg2+ ion on the binding site of the receptor. once bound it is 'attacked' by a protease which clips of something like 160 amino acids worth of domain 1, leaving about a 63 kDa large remain of the PA

then, and here comes the fun part, a total of 7 of these remainder proteins form a donut shaped cell membraine spanning 'pore' - it is to this pore that a singular LF or EF can attach itself and the entire complex is absorbed by the cell, transfering the lethal proteins to the cell's cytosol where they fuck shit up big time

here you can see the inactive PA on the left - the blue part is clipped off by the protease enzyme - and to the right of it you can see a hepta-ring formed by 7 'trimmed' PAs

I was able to do some firsthand work with anthrax at uni. I could have saved all those hours of producing HACCP reports if I just wrote down 'looks like a ninja star.'
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I was able to do some firsthand work with anthrax at uni. I could have saved all those hours of producing HACCP reports if I just wrote down 'looks like a ninja star.'

iunno kinda reminds me of a morbidly obese starfish

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
How do I approach someone about their salary?

Like if I'm wanting to go for the same job as them but I don't really know any of them that well.

I can't just be like "yo what's your gross annual income" you dig
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
just sitting around all day

feels like sunday im so lazy today

no motivation to get up

just vaping and sitting on the internet

oh shit i did this everyday lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
just sitting around all day

feels like sunday im so lazy today

no motivation to get up

just vaping and sitting on the internet

oh shit i did this everyday lol

Same! Outside of working...

It's paradise really, specially since I found an online dispensary with some awesome stuff.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
i was happy that they had Black Butte at my company's happy hour today.

that was the happiest thing that has happened to me at work in months.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by JamSessionFreak
iunno kinda reminds me of a morbidly obese starfish
...or an infected chocolate starfish...
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Eastwinn
i'm ok got some health problems, girl problems, etc pretty normal problems
nothing really exciting

can't wait till one day i can have a problem worth writing a movie about ya know?
like my wife gets raped and murdered and i get hit over the head and lose my ability to form new memories so i spend the rest of my life struggling to avenge her only to discover and subsequently forget that in fact i was the reason my wife died and tbh it's a pretty complicated plot but i'm confident someone can make a movie of it

Yeah normal problems suck

That movie sounds rad, someone call Nolan
Is it donuts or doughnuts?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
donuts if you're a yank or canadian(?)

doughnuts if you're not a yank or canadian(?)
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Hello, my name is Ali. I woke up early as fuck, as blue collar workers might say, and am now enjoying the sunrise surrounded by kittens. They do no surround me specifically, their concerns are for each other. They simply happen to have these concerns within the general vicinity of my feet, creating a soft kitten blanket for my toes to enjoy in the air-conditioned living room morning cold of my parents' ungentrified-old-town apartment.

If I were a psychopath I would hurt these kittens, but I enjoy the sensation of their surrounding my feet, therefore I am not a psychopath.

Quote by Eastwinn

You should write some sort of Woolf script about unexciting stuff and make it exciting.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Nov 6, 2015,
Quote by eGraham
How do I approach someone about their salary?

Like if I'm wanting to go for the same job as them but I don't really know any of them that well.

I can't just be like "yo what's your gross annual income" you dig

pls help
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
pls help

If the job isn't too specific, why not try Googling average salaries of that job? You can even find averages for specific companies if such information is available. Besides, asking just one person may not give you the information you want, since salaries vary greatly and maybe this person has more/less to leverage when negotiating, ya know?
Free Ali
Quote by Jon777
sup man, i don't feel like posting in other threads either. too much of a bother, ya know?

i'm just gonna post here if that's ok.

heeyyyyy that's cool

how's your life?
apple fritters and glazed chocolate cake donuts are the best amirite
superman is killing himself tonight
I actually don't care much for donuts but Ill talk about them

I like glazed donuts because I like reveling in my treats
Quote by Baby Joel
apple fritters

huu

Quote by whywefight
heeyyyyy that's cool

how's your life?

well, ya know, could be better and could be worse. haven't been posting here much recently because one of the classes i'm taking this quarter has pretty much sucked up all of my free time.

good news is that my roommate should be back pretty soon with my two orders of sausage-and-egg mcmuffins and three orders of hash browns.

i have no idea how i've managed to stay skinny with all of the shit food that i eat.
Probably metabolism

Maybe you'll be keep that diet up for life and never get fat

I'll probably need to get real on my diet by around 30 if I want to stay skinny unlike my dad
So I went to the show with my friend and I told him he should try to pick this chick up using only scott pilgrim quotes and it bombed miserably but the second chick he tried it on was smoking hot and theyre over at hers now

What a boss
Nice.

I ate an egg mcmuffin.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
im fucked

the website where i do my homework is down

i work 3-11 today

it's currently 11:30 am

tomorrow i have from the time i wake up until 4pm when i hang out with a friend to do a shitload of homework

ugh
nice

i had toast with butter and honey. might have it for dinner as well

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,