do you wear fleece when it gets cold?

I have many fleece-lined items for layering, including leggings
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

prefer layering when it gets chilly

slim-fit tee, full sleeve shirt, flannel/thick button up, light jacket, pea-coat/over-coat ...

but when the weather is freezing a thick fleece shirt does wonders on it's own.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Nov 6, 2015,
Googled fleece, I only own one hoodie with fleece lining. It and my heavy leather jacket are only for when outside temps drop below freezing. Which only happens for like 3-4 months of the year.

I prefer to wear less clothes rather than more
I tend to just suffer in the cold because it never gets cold here, so I don't really own anything beyond a few light jackets.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
No, I end up full of static and get shocked all the time.

yeah, this is my main issue with fleece/heavy flannel. more so that they get stuck yo my legs and shit and it feels weird.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I apparently own nothing with fleece. When it's cold I use my leather jacket, because I love that thing, because it's got a mind of its own. It's alive.
i also have fleece lined leggings
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Fleece doesn't really go with my style. In cold weather I'll start wearing an undershirt, throw a nice wooly jumper or an AA hoodie.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
long johns are great
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
long johns are great

You do need a good pair of gloves to go along with them, or you'll have cold, clumsy fingers when you urgently need to pee.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You do need a good pair of gloves to go along with them, or you'll have cold, clumsy fingers when you urgently need to pee.

who needs gloves when you can shove your hands down your pants?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
who needs gloves when you can shove your hands down your pants?

People who aren't compulsive masturbators?

Compulsive public masturbators who don't want chilblains?
I don't like fleece at all but I have to put up with it because of the cold. So I do have fleece lined leggings but once I take them off my legs look awful lol

I wouldn't mind fleece as an outer layer but I don't have one
cat
I wear one of those adorable oversized jumpers and look qt af
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I used to wear fleece jackets when I was a kid but I don't think they suit me as an adult
I have nothing important to say
My main winter jacket is microfleece lined.

I don't have a regular fleece top though. It's not ever dry-cold enough here for me to justify it.
My God, it's full of stars!
I don't own a single fleece item and I'm okay with that
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Used to love my EB fleece sweaters. Only fleece thing I have now is my fleece lined jeens... Best things ever! They look like jeens but feel like pajamas!
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
I have a golden fleece that this guy named Jason gave me.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
When it gets cold around here (say ~15-30 Fahrenheit), I wear a German military surplus parka. It's quite cozy. No need for fleece!
I have a fleece blanket which is awesome to get under on the sofa when you're feeling crap. Used to have a fleece jacket that I'd wear pretty much anywhere but I dunno where it went.

I don't need too many layers to keep warm anyway. T-shirt and a jacket/hoody is normally enough. Got a nice coat for when it's a bit colder.
I want some wooly socks to tuck over my jeans in the cold winters

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I've got some black fleece socks that keep my footsies warm on cold winter nights. I've also got a pair of fleece lounge pants, but they turn me into a lightning rod because I have ridiculously hairy legs.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst

Is flannel uncool now? I never know. My big sister gave me all hers when I was like 8 and I never really looked back.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I say that flannel is uncool now. It's part of the lumbersexual movement
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
I say that flannel is uncool now. It's part of the lumbersexual movement

Am I still roped into that if I shave everyday?

EDIT: Broken record, I know, but I really dislike the movement of this generation where culture is more applied to one's self than participated in.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
flannels are warm all my farmer friends wear them rn while the air is chilly

I mean, that's different than some dude wearing a flannel around his waist in july with his beanie and red wings. but that shouldn't dictate whether you enjoy wearing something or not, lol
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Flannel is cool but I don't wear it as much as I used to, like high school era/early college.

Now it's all jeans and black tees
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~