nice one doctor who
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
i think everyone forgot about ebola. the news has had everyone shitting their pants over other things since then.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i think everyone forgot about ebola. the news has had everyone shitting their pants over other things since then.

The whole thing reached an anti-climax when it turned out that we actually had multiple cures for this horrible previously-incurable disease. All it took was one white American to get it, before cures came popping out of fucking nowhere.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
The whole thing reached an anti-climax when it turned out that we actually had multiple cures for this horrible previously-incurable disease. All it took was one white American to get it, before cures came popping out of fucking nowhere.

You a racist or something?

"A cure for human Ebola infection? Not just yet."

according to http://www.healthmap.org/site/diseasedaily/article/did-scientists-just-discover-cure-ebola-62212 you're wrong.

and this ,oh here

Oh and the good Doctor who was "CURED" they found the virus alive in his eyes a yr later.

The story from BBC is the most promising, but still no "cure" . People who they catch early can recover with the vaccine they have but it's not a cure for Ebola.

If you have something else that says other wise, I'm willing to read it, I hope it's true that there is a cure, who wants to see people dying from such a thing if we can prevent it. Not people like me or you.. only leaves governments and big pharma.
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
You are confusing "available" for existing. They used the treatment and people got better. Treatment was not fda approved or available for mass production, however, as shown in your post.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
You are confusing "available" for existing. They used the treatment and people got better. Treatment was not fda approved or available for mass production, however, as shown in your post.

Those drugs weren't popping out of nowhere, though. They'd been stuck in a special kind of development hell for ethical reasons regarding testing. The scale of the outbreak increased pressure for them to be granted approval for human trials, which, for various reasons, had been withheld.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Those drugs weren't popping out of nowhere, though. They'd been stuck in a special kind of development hell for ethical reasons regarding testing. The scale of the outbreak increased pressure for them to be granted approval for human trials, which, for various reasons, had been withheld.

Those reasons were apparently not enough to stop them from giving it to the American. Those Africans though, well there were various reasons why they weren't given them before that point.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Ikillintel
You a racist or something?

This is the dumbest thing in this thread (so far)

Pretty awesome that progress is being made. Same with polio in Nigeria, though obviously that's been a bigger issue for longer.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by Neo Evil11
Those reasons were apparently not enough to stop them from giving it to the American. Those Africans though, well there were various reasons why they weren't given them before that point.

Yes, I have no idea why they didn't dish out massive quantities of an untested drug to overstretched clinics that would be unable to appropriately conduct and monitor a clinical trial due to the massive shortfall of trained staff and support equipment.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Yes, I have no idea why they didn't dish out massive quantities of an untested drug to overstretched clinics that would be unable to appropriately conduct and monitor a clinical trial due to the massive shortfall of trained staff and support equipment.

They could have brought an african to the USA much earlier than that, that doctor became ill. Unless of course you want us to believe that the drug was only finished the hour before the doctor became ill.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
I thought you were asking "who" did it and I'm glad you're not because idk
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Neo Evil11 at #33671054

it's funny because she was asian

Quote by Neo Evil11 at #33671202
They could have brought an african to the USA much earlier than that, that doctor became ill. Unless of course you want us to believe that the drug was only finished the hour before the doctor became ill.

There are only a handful of facilities in the entire country that can handle a pathogen like ebola. And one of the ones that got a patient didn't even do it right and got a nurse sick. You're really dumb if you think they were gonna start flying people in
Last edited by WCPhils at Nov 7, 2015,
Quote by Neo Evil11

True. Should they have brought one over via the middle passage, for old time's sake?
Quote by eGraham
I thought you were asking "who" did it and I'm glad you're not because idk

oh

oh

Quote by slapsymcdougal
True. Should they have brought one over via the middle passage, for old time's sake?

oohhhhh boyyy
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Nov 7, 2015,
Quote by WCPhils
it's funny because she was asian

There are only a handful of facilities in the entire country that can handle a pathogen like ebola. And one of the ones that got a patient didn't even do it right and got a nurse sick. You're really dumb if you think they were gonna start flying people in

Ian crozier was American?

And yes, for testing they could have flown a few dozen in.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Ian crozier was American?

That is one of the stupider things I've read on this site and I've read all of my own posts.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
That is one of the stupider things I've read on this site and I've read all of my own posts.

You do know how it is transmitted right? Under normal procedures it is no biggy.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11 at #33671232

This goes against basically every procedure when dealing with something as dangerous as ebola. Stop being ridiculous.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Pretty awesome that progress is being made. Same with polio in Nigeria, though obviously that's been a bigger issue for longer.

yeah the polio one is pretty awesome. and I think I read somewhere a while ago about a potential HIV medication that works incredibly well as a preventative, so even if it won't cure you of AIDS, you can prevent the HIV virus from infecting you if you take it. idk the details but yeah.

crazy stuff you know. really awesome. And then with new potential technology that can desalinate water for relatively cheap, that's pretty awesome.

woo technology
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Yes, couple of round trips. Stop accepting that the life of Americans is valued higher than those from Africa.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Yes, couple of round trips. Stop accepting that the life of Americans is valued higher than those from Africa.

Stop advocating kidnapping test subjects.
Quote by Neo Evil11 at #33671261

There are also facilities in the UK, Canada, France, Germany, South Africa, Australia, India, Japan, Taiwan, Gabon, Russia, and a few other countries. Still doesn't mean that you break the quarantine and risk subjecting countless other people to the disease. It would be the same thing with other viruses of that level like Marburg and Lassa viruses. Your entire argument is going against the first step of stopping extremely dangerous viruses.

Like only two facilities in the world hold smallpox. They don't just transport these things around like it's nothing.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Stop advocating kidnapping test subjects.

"Do you want us to test this experimental treatment on you?"
"Yes"

^and ebola just isn't that mobile.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
"Do you want us to test this experimental treatment on you?"
"Yes"

^and ebola just isn't that mobile.

You've never seen a medical consent form, have you?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You've never seen a medical consent form, have you?

No, cause they only give their medicines to Americans and not us.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Have your country host the infected and cure them then Neo. It's not our responsibility, unfortunately my nations leaders accept $$$$ from around the world, if you can raise enough you may get their attention and influence their new agenda.
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
I don't know, who did declare sierra leone ebola free?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Baby Joel
yeah the polio one is pretty awesome. and I think I read somewhere a while ago about a potential HIV medication that works incredibly well as a preventative, so even if it won't cure you of AIDS, you can prevent the HIV virus from infecting you if you take it. idk the details but yeah.

crazy stuff you know. really awesome. And then with new potential technology that can desalinate water for relatively cheap, that's pretty awesome.

woo technology

What I read on that was that it keeps HIV from becoming full blown AIDS.. it's not available/been approved in the US either from what I last read. Funny, Magic Johnson still has HIV , I wonder how he gets the pills. Hell how did they sustain him before those pills... he had that shit since the late 80's wasn't it? My memory is a little fuzzy. This is what I'm trying to get Neo Evil11 to understand... it's not WHITE male Americans, it's RICH powerful Americans, because if that was some average PERSON they'd been DEAD a long time ago.
My newest addition,
Quote by Neo Evil11

Yeah, why are they only testing dangerous drugs on Americans? Why can't Americans be treated with the same humane standard that Africans always are?

#FreeAmerica
Fat Lard , Hell Yeah! lets grab you up one bro and SLAUTE !
My newest addition,
Quote by Ikillintel
Have your country host the infected and cure them then Neo. It's not our responsibility, unfortunately my nations leaders accept $$$$ from around the world, if you can raise enough you may get their attention and influence their new agenda.

"Not our responsibility" - my entire point. Fuck africans, save americans
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Nov 8, 2015,
Quote by Ikillintel
WHITE RICH PERSON DEAD

it's a hidden threat :0

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo