i went the "safe" route and got a sss strat , its fucking gorgeous (need to raise the action a bit tho sometime)

i figured the tele might be more frustrating for me since it would be more a precision instrument and strat would be a more relaxed "do whatever" instrument. (that's psychology for you).

candy red maple for a warm sexy fun feel. yeah i put a lot of thought into this shit and so i get a lot out of it

MY HAIRCUT FUCKING SUCKS UNTIL I CAN BE BOTHERED TO GET MY SISSORS OUT OF MY SUITCASE SO I HAD TO MSPAINT SOME OF IT OFF LOL

Sweet. Love my Strats and kind of agree regarding a Tele. I keep pondering one but then think "Why, when I could otherwise have another Strat?"
Please note: The above comments are based on my experience, and may represent my perception of that experience. This may not be accurate and, subject to the style of music you play, may be irrelevant or wrong.
teles are used in a ton of vocaloid songs (as far as i can make out) and they're used for the embellishments for lots of cool fun sounds like many of Scandal's songs (pop rock).

plus the HH tele can sound really strong from what i can gather, like a PRS, but at the same time it never squeals in the higher notes and instead retains an electronic sound (i dont seem to like the squeal you get from epiphones etc in higher notes)

maybe in a year if i am playing well and want to add the tele embellishments to my stuff or to a band (like i form a vocaloid band ) i will get a tele instead of a metal guitar. ANYWAY ITS DONE IM FUCKIN OUT OF HERE NO MORE TIME SPENT ON THINKIN ABOUT GUITARS LOL
Sweeeet! Congrats HNGD!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Congratulations on your new strat. CAR is definitely an attractive color. Is that a standard? If body shape was a deciding factor.. Then what I am about to say is mute.. Modern Player Tele has 3 pickups and almost like a strat..
I have Washburn guitars 'Maverick Series' and bass 'Bantam Series' and a few pedals and amps, but man I wish to have more patience and drive practicing my playing, if it's equal to the modding itch, then I'm golden.
thanks guys

its mim standard sss strat something like £428 from GAK and i paid £20 extra for next day saturday delivery

i literally just cut my own hair theres a ton of it in a bag now lol i think it looks a hell of a lot better but man it sure is a patchy job lol

Quote by percydw

i figured the tele might be more frustrating for me since it would be more a precision instrument and strat would be a more relaxed "do whatever" instrument.

Whaaaa?