Page 1 of 2
His skull was not built for brain storage. Brain surgery is not rocket science. He is a doctor of medicine but does not believe in evolution. All you can say that is what the phuck ???????? I really hope he don't get it now ,wow.

I used to think ignorance was the worst thing but it's not because ignorant minds can open to new thoughts and ideas but a mind that has learned total BS is difficult to de-brainwash.
Who is Carson and why should I care about what he says?

People say things all the time, and I can guarantee you that all individuals will say silly things from time to time. It's the human way to be ignorant in certain aspects of life.
Skip the username, call me Billy
He's one of the front runners for the U.S. presidential election, however, the election is a year away... Soooo he's a meaningless nobody that will be forgotten in a few months.
Yah especially important considering that every piece of US policy is contingent upon the true purpose of the pyramids.
Quote by DukeDeRox
He's one of the front runners for the U.S. presidential election, however, the election is a year away... Soooo he's a meaningless nobody that will be forgotten in a few months.

Ok, I drew a blank. For some reason, I wasn't even thinking of the presidential candidates. I feel like a dumbass.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by Rossenrot
Yah especially important considering that every piece of US policy is contingent upon the true purpose of the pyramids.

Having common sense is key to making good foreign policy decisions. A guy who thinks a structure built with only a few small rooms is a grain solo is quite clearly not qualified for the presidency. Ben Carson is an ignoramus and his absurd grain silo theory should scare the shit out of anyone who thinks Carson could be president.

Quote by Skullivan
tbh nobody really knows what the pyramids were used for.

Right, because the myriad written records the Egyptians left behind describing their lives, death, and culture couldn’t possibly have made this sort of thing clear.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by DukeDeRox

I've known a few neurologists who were nincompoops. Yes he stands a chance of becoming the next president of the United States. A brain surgeon who doesn't believe in evolution but must deal with penicillin resistant strains of bacteria .
that reminds me of a biology professor at my college. teaches the major series and even has tenure, but completely denies evolution. a part of me thinks he's bitter because he wasn't accepted into medical school.

he's also a little perverted and not all there

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Ben Carson does a great job defying the stereotype that brain surgeons are smart.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by jpnyc
Having common sense is key to making good foreign policy decisions. A guy who thinks a structure built with only a few small rooms is a grain solo is quite clearly not qualified for the presidency. Ben Carson is an ignoramus and his absurd grain silo theory should scare the shit out of anyone who thinks Carson could be president.

Wait til you find out how many presidents/candidates believe/believed a man lived in the belly of a whale for three days.
To be honest. I teach in a school, and everyone just lumps everything in as "evolution-science fact". It's very frustrating because there's a actually the following: A.) Microevolution B.) Macroevolution C.) Universal Common Decent D.) Natural Selection.

A and D are provable B and C are simply theories.
Quote by weezergeek182
To be honest. I teach in a school, and everyone just lumps everything in as "evolution-science fact". It's very frustrating because there's a actually the following: A.) Microevolution B.) Macroevolution C.) Universal Common Decent D.) Natural Selection.

A and D are provable B and C are simply theories.

To paraphrase a quote I heard once:

"Believing in Microevolution but not in Macroevolution is like believing in inches but not feet."

There is literally no field of biology (and many others) that makes any sense without the major assumptions of evolutionary theory being true.
Quote by iwannabesedated
To paraphrase a quote I heard once:

"Believing in Microevolution but not in Macroevolution is like believing in inches but not feet."

There is literally no field of biology (and many others) that makes any sense without the major assumptions of evolutionary theory being true.

YOu mean like the MAJOR ASSUMPTIONS Darwin made in the Galapagos about the finches beaks? lol.
Last edited by weezergeek182 at Nov 8, 2015,
Quote by weezergeek182
YOu mean like the MAJOR ASSUMPTIONS Darwin made in the Galapagos about the finches beaks? lol.

Yep. Darwin made some assumptions about finches back in 1837, therefore, the last 180 years of science are wrong.
Quote by iwannabesedated
Yep. Darwin made some assumptions about finches back in 1837, therefore, the last 180 years of science are wrong.

good one
yeah apparently its some biblical story where joseph stored a bunch of grain or something???
that's a lot of grain.

so, wouldn't the pyramids have been full of grain alcohol by the time archaeologists first got into one?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Regarding Carson, ima just C+P what I recently did on Facebook.

So as far as I can tell, two of the candidates are related to previous presidents, they have two creationists running, a businessman who in his youth openly said that he would pander to a republican crowd due to their stupidity, and a social democrat who probably doesn't know what year it is. And the current president is a man who fights for equality, gets all his bills blocked by the senate, and uses his personality to avoid discussions over his love of drone strikes.

Honestly, if any other self-respecting country had these choices the public would have all of them killed, and would just restart the country from scratch.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by ErikLensherr
Ben Carson does a great job defying the stereotype that brain surgeons are smart.

Yeah, but how smart do they really need to be? It's not exactly rocket science.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by jpnyc

Right, because the myriad written records the Egyptians left behind describing their lives, death, and culture couldn’t possibly have made this sort of thing clear.

They left us pictures, a shitload of pictures.
Quote by Rossenrot

good post, i approve
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Quote by Skullivan

yeah the dressed up corpses n shit are pretty ambiguous
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
yeah the dressed up corpses n shit are pretty ambiguous

A mummy/mummies has/have never been found in a pyramid.
Quote by fattychronic
At this point, I can only lol @ people not voting for Trump

Someone on FB compared Trump to Hitler the other day. I was like nah, he's got more of an Il Duce persona.
Quote by Skullivan

well you learn something new every day

general consensus still seems to be that they were tombs tho nah?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by Skullivan

Did you ever consider that that may be because the pyramids in Egypt were built during the Middle Kingdom period, and when the tombs in the Valley of the Kings were constructed during the New Kingdom, these pyramids were opened and emptied?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Skullivan

The great pyramid in Giza was an initiation temple for the mysteries.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
The Egyptians wrote down what Pyramids were built for. They are tombs.

The reason they stopped were because they kept getting broken into, and I have to imagine they were expensive as fuck.
Ben Carson, like every other GOP candidate, is a moron.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by K33nbl4d3
well you learn something new every day

general consensus still seems to be that they were tombs tho nah?

It's certainly a good theory, and I've got no problem with peeps supporting it.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Did you ever consider that that may be because the pyramids in Egypt were built during the Middle Kingdom period, and when the tombs in the Valley of the Kings were constructed during the New Kingdom, these pyramids were opened and emptied?

That's possible as well, I'm just saying it's not completely confirmed what the pyramids were used for, and people hating on Ben Carson for this are being unreasonable.
Quote by aerosmithfan95
Who is Carson and why should I care about what he says?

People say things all the time, and I can guarantee you that all individuals will say silly things from time to time. It's the human way to be ignorant in certain aspects of life.

He's the man that could soon be in charge of the largest nuclear arsenal in the world. If anything you should be very afraid.
Quote by WaterGod
He's the man that could soon be in charge of the largest nuclear arsenal in the world. If anything you should be very afraid.

I'm sure he'll just use it for grain storage.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Banjocal
Regarding Carson, ima just C+P what I recently did on Facebook.

u showed ur haters & I bet u got mad likes
apparently using infrared thermalimaging or some other bollocks science word, the theory of nefratiti's tomb being a secret chamber in king tut's, has a lot of weight now.

also secret passages and stuff in egyptian architecture was awesome. and obelisks. and how it, along with China, are probably the two most preserved ancient cultures. super cool.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm sure he'll just use it for grain storage.

That will be his number one policy itiative. To find places to store the nation's supply of grain.
Quote by Rossenrot

Page 1 of 2