shits tight yo
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
fuck i wish i'd posted prez now

edit: ayyy can catch the grime show for sleeping tonight as well, come up
Last edited by tateandlyle at Nov 8, 2015,
one fo the best things about grime is how half of it is just mans having fun. i know there's grime beef and stuff, but nothing on the scale of west v east in america. grime is just so fun.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by laid-to-waste

oh man yeah prez is great fun

i mean i'm all about raskit for the skills but president t is unique and entertaining so like
https://twitter.com/kfRedhot/status/659732914133970945
https://twitter.com/kfRedhot/status/659737740767047680

Quote by Baby Joel
one fo the best things about grime is how half of it is just mans having fun. i know there's grime beef and stuff, but nothing on the scale of west v east in america. grime is just so fun.

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
oh man yeah prez is great fun

i mean i'm all about raskit for the skills but president t is unique and entertaining so like

i got the bus

without a pass
talk intelligent

i ain't talking a tram
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Oh sweet another competition of who can post the most obscure artist
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
obscure

lol americans
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
also as far as grime is concerned, nothing has ever topped 'play your corner' -wen&riko for me
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
op

racist
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Spidey93
Eminem.

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
For best flow you should make sure your pipes have sufficient diameter in proportion to origin water pressure.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33674624

Vessel is the better full album I think, but Ride off of Blurryface in their best song imo
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
Vessel is the better full album I think, but Ride off of Blurryface in their best song imo

Yeah I agree I definitely prefer Vessel. Just listened to Ride now. I can see why Blurryface is more popular it's just way poppier., Vessel hits me right in the feels. White people need rap music about anxiety imo.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car