i'm thinking about buying the FENDER Rumble 500 V3 Combo bass amp... i would like to use it for gigs and practise and i just want honest opinions on whether or not its worth it and if it sounds good. My local music store doesnt have it in stock so i cant test it out
Quote by busboy10
i'm thinking about buying the FENDER Rumble 500 V3 Combo bass amp... i would like to use it for gigs and practise and i just want honest opinions on whether or not its worth it and if it sounds good. My local music store doesnt have it in stock so i cant test it out

I tried the rumble 500 combo last week when i was looking for my own new amp
In my opinion, i think they have a nice full sound, maybe a little to muddy when you really turn up the volume so i would not recommend it for gig's, as for practicing i think it will do fine.

I ordered a Fender Rumble 410 v3 + Aguilar Tonehammer 500, maybe have a look at that to ?

Anyway here's a good review on the 500 combo - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id9H3rCvi9k
it sounds really flat to me, in a bad way.

if you live in the US, for a similar price you could get a carvin combo with the same power and a lot more control, a preamp tube, and a built-in compressor. hell of a deal
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.