5 18%
degrading
7 25%
I abstain.
16 57%
Voters: 28.
Page 1 of 3
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
is men talking about what is degrading or empowering to women degrading or empowering to women?
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by tateandlyle
ask them idk

depends if they wanna do it or not
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by Baby Joel at #33673560
is men talking about what is degrading or empowering to women degrading or empowering to women?

whoa
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
i dunno but either way its probably the only good thing to come from capitalism.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Dreadnought
A thing can be many things

but can a thing be many things and also nothing at the same time?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Why's that one of the conditions?

it's not, it's a new question
something that a group of mostly straight men can more easily discuss
is anything a legit sport
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
^
Golf certainly is not

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Depends on who's doing it and who's watching and why.

this

If she wants to do it out of choice, because she enjoys it ect, then its empowering

having to do it not out of choice but necessity then it gets a little murkier

(apart from the watching because I assumed this was a legal strip club, so the general public, and not some creepy crack den place full of pervs)
Quote by Eastwinn
it's not, it's a new question
something that a group of mostly straight men can more easily discuss

nah let's talk about the decorations:
wall paintings: atrocious
light fixtures:
chairs: terrible
bar: 7/10

overall: 3/10 would not recommend to a friend

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Okay are you both talking about the woman in the OP or some fictional strip club cuz if you think those wall paintings look bad but the light fixtures look good you have no taste.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Okay are you both talking about the woman in the OP or some fictional strip club cuz if you think those wall paintings look bad but the light fixtures look good you have no taste.

I'm talking about op pic. okay the light fixture by the bar is fine by me, the others are whatever.
but come on, those paintings are awful

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

for real those fixtures belong in one of those 'fancy' mcdonalds
the thing about this issue is jessica biel is fit
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
i've

watched that scene
once or twice
Can confirm it's Jessica Biel but only cuz Google Image Search told me
Quote by jakesmellspoo
oh yeah that was how I knew too I meant
Ya'll like pussy and watched a film for its R scenes, we get it. That joke gets old so fast. It's the comic equivalent of taking your dick out at a dinner party, jerking off, and winking at everyone.

Quote by Eastwinn
is that jessica biel?

how the fuck can you tell tbh?

Film called Powder Blue. Which aside from the stripping has very little going on for it
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Nov 8, 2015,
People act like women in this situation are children who need things to be decided for them.

They're adults who can make their own decisions. If they didn't want to strip, they wouldn't, end of story.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by naedauuf
People act like women in this situation are children who need things to be decided for them.

They're adults who can make their own decisions. If they didn't want to strip, they wouldn't, end of story.

I mean, there are plenty of examples where women strip (or do other "body-selling" things like prostitution) out of necessity more than want.
Like being a stripper is the worst thing an grown adult can do. People are worrying about this nonsense before worrying about the homeless people for example. There are worse problems that require attention by far than poor woman being "forced" to strip

I mean I get what you're saying if it's a seedy club where the girls are being forced by their bosses to give handjobs and shit. That's not right. But if all they're doing is taking off their clothes and dancing - that's not really a problem.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Last edited by naedauuf at Nov 9, 2015,
Quote by bradulator at #33673759
I mean, there are plenty of examples where women strip (or do other "body-selling" things like prostitution) out of necessity more than want.

I think most people who have a job do it out of necessity more than want.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by Hydra150
the thing about this issue is jessica biel is fit

Knew that scene looked familiar
schrodinger's stripper

it is both empowering and degrading until you feel one way or the other
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I don't really see how it would be empowering but in my opinion as long as she's not prostituting herself it's not degrading.
I'm empowering something, if you know what I'm saying.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by naedauuf
Like being a stripper is the worst thing an grown adult can do. People are worrying about this nonsense before worrying about the homeless people for example. There are worse problems that require attention by far than poor woman being "forced" to strip

I mean I get what you're saying if it's a seedy club where the girls are being forced by their bosses to give handjobs and shit. That's not right. But if all they're doing is taking off their clothes and dancing - that's not really a problem.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking
Page 1 of 3