ill tell you, i would fucking love having a flying lawnmower
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm pretty fucking pissed yea
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Whoop-de-fucking-doo
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Guys did you know that Starbucks red cup is part of the war on Christmas and Christians?
That means the cranberry bliss bar is back

That means I'm gonna get fat

noooooooo
#BoringDystopia

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
for shitty chain coffee cafe nero>costa coffee>waitrose "free" coffee>starbucks

but we should be mad about different coloured cups because the dye process is probably not good due to waste products. it's bad enough that the paper is bleached.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by TheChaz
Guys did you know that Starbucks red cup is part of the war on Christmas and Christians?

worse than torture by the Romans.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Why are Christians so upset that capitalists haven't decided to hijack a day dedicated to their Lord and Savior in order to profit for once?
Quote by RAB11
Why are Christians so upset that capitalists haven't decided to hijack a day dedicated to their Lord and Savior in order to profit for once?

They arent really.
Somebody blogged about it and got a few folks in a tizzy.
Nobody gives a shit.
I had an eggnog latte the other day
In a red cup
it was was nice
didn't finish it though
Quote by tateandlyle

I'm sad that this isn't satire
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do