As he came down the hallway I could see his slithering eyes darting back and forth looking for movement. He didn't know that a moment ago I was above them, looking down wondering about their glasses. I knew now that he had walked by without noticing me. In a way I was disappointed.

The foolhardiness and carelessness had now come full circle. Without it perhaps things would've been different but as it was it was as if one shining steel rail had been laid.

Yes!, One, shining, steel rail!..... from sea to mighty sea from coast to mighty coast from Bangor all the way to mighty Maine!

Did you come to her defense in those dark days lad? Well they did! They came from the Lonesome train yards of Illinois, from the white trash mountains of Virginia, from the redwood forest, the 5% that had not been chopped down yet, from the marshland of Louisiana they came up calling.

And how about that?,... Mr. smarty-pants communist, Mr. college professor?,, Mr. beatnik?,... Mr. hippie?..........

What have you done for me lately?.

But they didn't ask questions like that back in 1776. Now they were too busy back in 1776. Now back in 1776 they were too busy singing songs.

I was born an American. I was raised in American. And I'll die in America, an American.

And now following your book as we learn our next three words in Spanish.

Mr. Bond, well, he certainly left with his tail between his legs.

You won't be needing that,... Old man

she had her kicks

my town Matt Helm in like Flint the Flintstones the Rolling Stones the Flintstones versus the Rolling Stones the rolling Flintstones,
Last edited by yope at Nov 9, 2015,
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bangor? i hardly know her! hhHAHAhahahhAHHAHhhhAHhA
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Are you crazy or something
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Cardbored
Are you crazy or something

Does a bear shit in the woods?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Does a bear shit in the woods?

not a polar bear
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
not a polar bear

Dude, you fucking blew my mind.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I want the drugs TS is on.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst