OK, so this isn't really guitar gear, but it maybe counts as an accessory & I know you guys are pretty good at finding things

I'm looking for a mic stand, with requirements as follows:
  • Boom arm style stand to reach over/around my pedal board
  • UK shops only
  • Cost £30-40 (may be prepared to go a tad higher if the stand is particularly good)
  • White. Yep, you read that OK - I want a white mic stand. My girlfriend is a major Bon Jovi fan & she'd love it if I suddenly started using a white mic stand

So far I've checked the likes of ebay, Amazon, GAK, gear4music, Dolphin, DV247 and Thomann & this is the only one I've found:
http://www.thomann.de/gb/millenium_ms_2007_white_2.htm
Trouble is, it's only a cheap one so I doubt it will be much of an improvement over what I've already got. Also, the £10 shipping for a £16 stand means I'd be paying way over the odds (hence the request for UK shops only).

I obviously appreciate any help you guys can provide in my search, but I'm not really holding out much hope - considering the places I've already looked, I'm currently believing what I'm looking for doesn't exist & will probably end up just getting a black one
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Last edited by dspellman at Nov 9, 2015,
Might be worth talking to a powder coater and finding out what he could do with a standard stand for you.
Nice, but all the ones in the UK are way too pricey for me!

Quote by dspellman
Might be worth talking to a powder coater and finding out what he could do with a standard stand for you.

This could be an idea though, I hadn't thought of that
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
So this is for vocals?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
So this is for vocals?

Yes - I figured that kind of went without saying, but I suppose you can buy them for amps etc.
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Missed that bit... No idea then!

Hercules make the best stands in the business and in true ford fashion you can have it in any colour you want as long as it's black (and yellow)
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
https://m.thomann.de/gb/millenium_ms_2007_white_2.htm?o=0&ref=mal_a_0&search=1447174126

Millennium is Thomanns own brand (like Harley Benton) so the quality will far outstrip what you'd expect for the price tag, but its not gonna be the best stand around.
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Quote by GABarrie
https://m.thomann.de/gb/millenium_ms_2007_white_2.htm?o=0&ref=mal_a_0&search=1447174126

Millennium is Thomanns own brand (like Harley Benton) so the quality will far outstrip what you'd expect for the price tag, but its not gonna be the best stand around.

That's the one I'd found in the OP

The only thing putting me off really is the p&p being almost as much as the stand itself.

I'm OK with paying more for quality (the Hercules was already on my radar if I don't find a white oneone elsewhere), but I guess if the one from thomann is as good as a similarly priced one (including the p&p) it could be worth the money?
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Definitely mate. They've never let me down. And shipping is £7 10€
Ibanez WD7 Wah