Poll: have you ever been to a strip club?
Poll Options
View poll results: have you ever been to a strip club?
yes
11 30%
no
26 70%
Voters: 37.
Page 1 of 2
I like mad beetz y0

Also a bunch of liars in this poll
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I've been twice. The first time was boring because there were no pole dancers and my friends were mental enough to spend silly money on private dances whilst random women in their underwear tried to convince me that I wanted to spend money I didn't have on a dance I didn't want

Second time I went there were some pole dancers so it was more entertaining.

if I were stripping I'd put on some ridiculous music like Mr Bungle or something
I have nothing important to say
I've been to more than I count...ive danced on a few strippers myself . Doesn't really matter what music is on as long as I can shake my ass to it lol but the ideal music for me to strip to is to anything by nine inch nails...closer would probably be the ideal song. Yea I could strip to that. Stop giving me ideas...
Last edited by killaudio666 at Nov 9, 2015,
I have never been

I once was drunk with my friends playing dirty jenga and I had to do a striptease to this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVxoFjdWTzY
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I've been playing Jenga wrong my whole life
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
I've been playing Jenga wrong my whole life

more like 3-5 years of your life; dirty jenga is for ages 18+
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I haven't been to an actual strip club but I got rekked in Belgrade the day before (European, not Orthodox) New Years and we went into some river boat bar where we got even more rekt and then somehow ended up being in the first row in front of a small stage, which happened to include strippers / pole dancers.

Shit was cash af, we screamed our fucking nuts of doing the standard Slavic 'Op! Op! Op!' thing and drinking buttloads of redbull vodka. My voice was completely kill the next day and we didn't start functioning properly until like 4 pm - just in time to go eat something, buy a bunch of booze and do it all over again on New Year's.

I regret nothing.

Except for not wearing my buff cuz there was a red alarm declared because of -20°C weather and my face got the brunt of it, lips burned like a mofo in the morning.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
I haven't been to an actual strip club but I got rekked in Belgrade the day before (European, not Orthodox) New Years and we went into some river boat bar where we got even more rekt and then somehow ended up being in the first row in front of a small stage, which happened to include strippers / pole dancers.

Shit was cash af, we screamed our fucking nuts of doing the standard Slavic 'Op! Op! Op!' thing and drinking buttloads of redbull vodka. My voice was completely kill the next day and we didn't start functioning properly until like 4 pm - just in time to go eat something, buy a bunch of booze and do it all over again on New Year's.

I regret nothing.

Except for not wearing my buff cuz there was a red alarm declared because of -20°C weather and my face got the brunt of it, lips burned like a mofo in the morning.

red bull + vodka: friend or foe?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by vintage x metal
more like 3-5 years of your life; dirty jenga is for ages 18+

5-6 years of my life

Alcohol is supposed to be for 21+ but we all know how that works
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
red bull + vodka: friend or foe?

I'm not sure, it's great if you manage to keep it under control but the moment you go over your limit shit hits the fan and the night ends in chaos.

Somehow, and I honestly have no clue how, none of us overdid it that night even though we drank a shitton and were proper wasted. Good times

edit: We may have overdid it the next day tho. Good times regardless

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Nov 9, 2015,
A handful in a few different cities. Kind of a lazy bachelor party go-to. I prefer to sit in back, observe, and hate the fact that I have to suffer through $7 Miller Lites.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
eh, no. the idea of girls dancing and taking their clothes off for you is appealing.

paying money is not.

neither is sitting in a sleazepit with other sleazepeople with a sleazeboner.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I never really wanted to go to a strip club, just not my kinda thing, but a while back I was bar hopping with some friends in new orleans and they wanted to go to a strip club so I basically had to go. It was pretty much what I thought it would be. Of course, staring at tits and ass was awesome but the environment was extremely uncomfortable to me and I paid $10 for a fucking budweiser because they had a shitty selection. We must've been in there for at least an hour and a half before I finally went out to go smoke a cigarette and get a beer from a street vendor and talked to some random dude from Edinburgh for like 15 minutes while I waited on my friends and after that we went and listened to live jazz and drank good beer at normal prices at various bars for the rest of the night and actually had fun.
I haven't yet, but Pony by Ginuwine.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Yeah, theyre pretty great

Especially Mons, and if you and your squad get invited by drunk rich guys to go

Music doesn't matter, don't be stupid
I've been a few times. I really don't get it honestly, fork over money to blue ball myself.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Quote by The4thHorsemen
I never really wanted to go to a strip club, just not my kinda thing, but a while back I was bar hopping with some friends in new orleans and they wanted to go to a strip club so I basically had to go. It was pretty much what I thought it would be. Of course, staring at tits and ass was awesome but the environment was extremely uncomfortable to me and I paid $10 for a fucking budweiser because they had a shitty selection. We must've been in there for at least an hour and a half before

This is what I presume going to an actual strip club would feel like, at least if I was sober.

Quote by The4thHorsemen
I finally went out to go smoke a cigarette and get a beer from a street vendor and talked to some random dude from Edinburgh for like 15 minutes while I waited on my friends and after that we went and listened to live jazz and drank good beer at normal prices at various bars for the rest of the night and actually had fun.
Good shit, would do

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
The first and only time ive gone to one it was pretty awesome. It was after a gig and for the whole show I thought a dude in the audience looked familiar. About halfway through I realized it was Steve Pearcy (he was playing the next night). Afterwards naturally me and my band went to talk to him. After talking for a bit, he said he was going to the strip club basically mere feet from the stage we played, and we could join him if we wanted, so me and a few bandmates did. Was definitely a fun once in a lifetime experience. But I doubt going to one without a famous dude would be as fun I havent gone back since. My view on the whole thing is if u arent married (or if ur wifes cool with it) and go with a group of friends, there's nothing wrong with it. I think itd be a bit creepy to go by oneself though.
Never been to one, doesn't seem that appealing to me. Don't think I'd ever go to one unless one of my friends drags me there.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I haven't yet, but Pony by Ginuwine.

http://dancingalonetopony.tumblr.com/

youre welcome
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by eGraham
5-6 years of my life

Alcohol is supposed to be for 21+ but we all know how that works

ya but drinking alcohol before 21 is just having some fun but playing dirty jenga before 18 is statutory rape

unless you are all in middle school but then you just play the nervous game on the bus
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

When I was in middle school there was a sleazy strip bar that we would hang out at after school. At 4pm it was filled with mostly 12-16 year old boys.

Oh and I'd strip to Minnie Ripperton - Inside My Love
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Nov 9, 2015,
I've been to strip bars.

Titties are awesome.
Coochies are awesome.

Over priced drinks, not so much.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
While we're on the subject and there are so many of these threads, I just want to say that I've known a handful of strippers; they're generally about as dumb as a rock.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I've been to strip bars.

Titties are awesome.
Coochies are awesome.

Over priced drinks, not so much.

That's why you gotta BYOB...
Would strip to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

Quote by JamSessionFreak

I regret nothing.

A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by EyeNon15
When I was in middle school there was a sleazy strip bar that we would hang out at after school. At 4pm it was filled with mostly 12-16 year old boys.

Oh and I'd strip to Minnie Ripperton - Inside My Love

Is there no age restriction where you live or you guys snuck in?
It's been about a year since I've been, I'm definitely not going to turn down a lap dance from some 10/10 for 40 bucks. It's a fun time once and a while but I don't go out of my way to go or anything.

Oh and "Bounce" by Danko Jones.
nah if i ever end up in one i'd prolly tell her "u don't need to do this for me but i respect your decision" before wiping the anxious tears from my eyes tbh :-)

oh & hey ty for taking over the george clinton hype machine on these forums i appreciate that :-)

Quote by killaudio666
Is there no age restriction where you live or you guys snuck in?

Nah it was totally illegal for them to be letting us in there but nobody cared.
In the afternoon only the strippers would be working, they didn't care at all as long as money was being spent.
Quote by MinterMan22

oh & hey ty for taking over the george clinton hype machine on these forums i appreciate that :-)

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Page 1 of 2