Not sure if this is going to be in the wrong forum, but my band just received our first pro recordings back and it'd be cool to get some feedback from people who know what they're talking about. We went for some really subtle overdubbing to try and maintain an authentic sound, but what do you guys think? Thanks in advance for listening, we appreciate all the feedback we can get.

Check out both songs here:

www.soundcloud.com/london-stone-2

- Matt
Good sound and performed well. Bravo!

What would make it great? More hooks to draw in your listener. Keep writing new material and playing live to gauge audience responses.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
^ +1. Good recording, well played. I agree that the songs would be more memorable with a few strong hooks. Great job though.
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Sounds pretty good. Also nice grooves.

I would change sound of your snare though, I miss the presence and high frequencies. But that's something you should discuss as a band and not a matter of recording itself.
That sounded great - powerful and great performances. I don't see any issues form a quality standpoint. That's a solid recording.