I didn't sleep well last night which is unusual for me. I was awakened by a nightmare then I tried to get back to sleep and was troubled with heartburn. After I remedied that situation and just started to drift off to sleep the neighbors antique jet engine loud central air-conditioning unit, which is conveniently located right next to my window blasted into action. I reached for earplugs and could not find them. So I turned on the light and ran around the house looking for earplugs. I found them and put some glycerin on them so they would slide deep into the ear canal and block out the obnoxious roar. Then I got back to sleep.
The heartburn went away but I had indigestion and diarrhea. I don't get diarrhea very often either. I've had it today though.

It's funny when you get diarrhea sometimes you get kind of sick feeling like chills and flulike symptoms, like that. Then you get over it real quick in the same day that's what this is.

My oldest sister is dealing with divertilcilitis or like that I just can't spell it but I read all about it. She has to have part of her: removed colon that is. She did not say how much. She's been in the hospital with it.

She, the oldest sibling and my younger brother the youngest sibling of five are no longer on speaking terms. My youngest brother is not on speaking terms with my younger sister also I am also not on speaking terms with her.

She went crazy. I hate her. I tell myself you cant hate somebody because they went nuts. I do though. The things she says are absolutely deplorable. Actually nobody in the whole family talks to her except I believe my older brother. He is the only ones she does not have paranoid delusions about.
My older brother is a trip. He will do anything for you and is a very gentle soul but he used to steal money out of my mom's purse and I don't know how he could do , I could never do that. Rather I could not have ever done that. It's like he didn't know what was a despicable thing to do.
Likewise when he was young about 20 he just smashed open a coin changer in a Laundromat. He got caught and spent some time in the county jail.

He said the reason: I wanted a pop real bad.

I know that some people think I'm stupid here. Well, you should meet him! Another thing about him is his sexuality. He seems to be a true asexual. I've never seen him with a woman or man or any evidence of him being with a woman or man. He is a loner. Like I said he is a trip.

My youngest brother looks like a movie star is extremely athletic was one of the fastest runners in the country when he was in high school he is very coordinated he can juggle without even learning how. Two with one hand three with both hands. Whatever kind of object you give him. He has great social skills and is a complete success in life.

I'm going to shut up now thank you
Last edited by yope at Nov 9, 2015,
from last night through this morning all my farts have smelled like skunk. really kind of weird.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by yope
the neighbors antique jet engine loud central air-conditioning unit, which is conveniently located right next to my window

No story of yope's is ever complete without this motif.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
the next person that posts has offered to rub your belly, pro bono

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by Baby Joel
from last night through this morning all my farts have smelled like skunk. really kind of weird.

Have you eaten skunk in the last 12 hours?
If so, I think we're on to something here.

Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
the next person that posts has offered to rub your belly, pro bono

Grease that belly up.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Have you eaten skunk in the last 12 hours?
If so, I think we're on to something here.

nope

fortunatley i like the smell of skunk
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
nope

fortunatley i like the smell of skunk

Me too.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
The indigestion and heartburn, I figured out where it came from.

We ate at Salem's yesterday evening. We had the exact same meal except I had a milkshake. My wife didn't get sick I did.

A long time ago I stopped off from the gig on my way home at steak and shake and got 2 milkshakes. We both got bad diarrhea almost dysentery. It lasted for longer than one day. We both remember that one well. That something you don't forget.

I said I don't get diarrhea very often and I don't it's because we almost never eat out. This is a first time we've ate out since I don't know when.

To clean your hands, to make your hands truly clean when you wash them you have to put them under hot water and let the hot water saturate the pores of your skin. Then apply generous amount of soap and scrubbed with a stiff brush under and around the nails and vigorously rub hands together. Rinse with almost scalding hot water while vigorously rubbing hands.

The last time this occurred at a fast food restaurant was at a McDonald's in San Francisco on the corner of 9th Street and Clarkson Avenue on December 2, 1983.