Just earlier today I've secured a position within Bentley Automotive as an electrical engineer. I'm due for my induction next Monday. I'm soon to be helping develop the engine management firmware for the Bentayga SUV, soon to be released 2016.

http://www.bentleymotors.com/en/models/bentayga/bentayga.html

It's no looker but when that day comes, it'll be the fastest and most powerful production SUV in the world. 900NM Torque and 600bhp from a twin-turbo 6.0l W12. The pre-production car has been clocked at 187mph.

Salary is around £31k during 6 months of training. After training is complete, I will be flying all over the world (US, China, Japan, Germany etc.) to apply the new firmware packages to existing Bentleys. When that day comes, I expect to earn over £40k.

Go ahead with your devious insinuations and your hot chicks. Gonna get a lot more of them where I'm goin.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
i know one of the chief designers for bentley so i'm cool too
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
congrats man

use that money to get a car that's actually fun to drive
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
/sni[
It's no looker but when that day comes, it'll be the fastest and most powerful production SUV in the world. 900NM Torque and 600bhp from a twin-turbo 6.0l W12. The pre-production car has been clocked at 187mph.
/snip

I am jealous of your accomplishment and glad you are finding success

u butt
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
That is pretty cool. No idea you were even into that sort of thing. Is this what you set out to do?

You should hit up the car thread a lot more now.

Speaking of engine management, check out this great Dinan video....explains so much complexity so clearly and simply!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bkDKqoGSdU

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
That is pretty cool. No idea you were even into that sort of thing. Is this what you set out to do?

Not really to be honest, but this is too good of an opportunity to pass up. I don't have a particularly big interest in it, but I do have a lot of experience from doing stuff like this in my "free" time with my dad which is what helped land me it. It's a long story.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Nov 9, 2015,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Not really to be honest, but this is too good of an opportunity to pass up. I don't have a particularly big interest in it, but I do have a lot of experience from doing stuff like this in my "free" time with my dad which is what helped land me it. It's a long story.

Well congrats nonetheless. Like someone else said, once the full salary comes in, def buy a fun car.

Also pls help me remove the speed limiter on my ecu >.>

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Also pls help me remove the speed limiter on my ecu >.>

Go the speed limit, Roshi
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Just earlier today I've secured a position within Bentley Automotive as an electrical engineer. I'm due for my induction next Monday.

There's a pun/joke to be made here but I don't know enough about electronics to do it
Quote by Skullivan
There's a pun/joke to be made here but I don't know enough about electronics to do it

Not quite electrical but:

I hope his induction will be as smooth and natural as possible, and not feel forced.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana