Page 1 of 3
he was just going to Walgreens to pick up some acne medicine, and it just happened to be in the area the Pizza hut was in (aka a bad part of town for DQ crew members) it was 2 on 1, and jonothan is a little dude. he didn't stand a chance it was apparently over the kid's bike that he mutilated a few weeks back.

I'm so fucking pissed now, and I can't do anything about it because i have to stay out of trouble for a year. they really fucked up this time, I really hope those fuckers get what's coming to them.

has anyone in here ever been/had a friend who got jumped? how'd you deal with it? it hurts knowing I wasn't there to help him...
no one spells it jonothan

i had some mates that got jumped when they were on holiday in Slovakia. or maybe Slovenia. idk (sorry to slovakians/slovenians) nearly all died, luckily none did.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel

i had some mates that got jumped when they were on holiday in Slovakia. or maybe Slovenia. idk (sorry to slovakians/slovenians) nearly all died, luckily none did.

i'm sorry man, i'm glad they all got out alive.

Jonny is fine, he just has a busted lip and is bruised everywhere.
i'm glad for jonny as well stuff like that is pretty awful, and the feeling that you wish you could've been there is the worst. but youo're there for him now
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
give him a hug
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Stay gold, Ponyboy. Show them Socs what's up next time they come around.

(Also, that sucks about your friend)
Free Ali
Well I can tell you whoever did this is gonna die tonight. They put one of ours in the hospital we put one of theirs in the morgue. I'm about to peel these motherfuckers' muffin cap back blue. For Jonny.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Well I can tell you whoever did this is gonna die tonight. They put one of ours in the hospital we put one of theirs in the morgue. I'm about to peel these motherfuckers' muffin cap back blue. For Jonny.

awwww shieeeet son!

This is better than Breaking Bad.

TS is Walter
Jonothan is Jessie
DQ is their meth business
Pizza Hut is any rival dealer

Someone hit up HBO/AMC/whatever
Quote by chrismendiola
Stay gold, Ponyboy. Show them Socs what's up next time they come around.

(Also, that sucks about your friend)

and his name is even johnny
i swear ts meant to reference this

(also i don't think johnny would have told ponyboy to continue fighting around the time he told him to stay gold)
Quote by Eastwinn
and his name is even johnny
i swear ts meant to reference this

That's the point, ya goofball.

Quote by Eastwinn
(also i don't think johnny would have told ponyboy to continue fighting around the time he told him to stay gold)

Yeah, Johnny was a bit more of a pacifist, at least compared to the other Greasers (could be wrong, it's been like seven years since I read the thing). I just wanted to reinforce the reference.
Free Ali
johnny literally kills someone tbh
he appears to be the foil of dallas. johnny is timid and non-confrontational. he's a greaser and wants to be tough and everything but can't muster it. dallas has already been to jail and what not, came from a different city, owns a gun, etc. but johnny shows that under the right amount of pressure he can stab someone to death, even though he apparently doesn't forgive himself for the act and wishes ponyboy to do better than he did in his short life. dallas under pressure finally shows emotion, immense guilt for letting johnny die (his perception) and letting his younger friends follow in his footsteps, something he's ultimately not proud of, and so he kills himself after already being wounded by a store clerk he was attempting to rob.

i think an important part of the story is that everyone is guilty in someone, even if it's failing to stop what's right in front of them.
seriously you guys
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Eastwinn
johnny literally kills someone tbh

Wasn't that to protect Ponyboy and/or himself? I don't even like literature so whatevs, I probably remember it wrong.
Free Ali
In the movie they're about to straight up drown Ponyboy so he's just saving his friend.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
DQCrew, come out to playeay...
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
fukin hilarious, st8 up g shit yo
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by DQcrewmember
he was just going to Walgreens to pick up some acne medicine, and it just happened to be in the area the Pizza hut was in (aka a bad part of town for DQ crew members) it was 2 on 1, and jonothan is a little dude. he didn't stand a chance it was apparently over the kid's bike that he mutilated a few weeks back.

I'm so fucking pissed now, and I can't do anything about it because i have to stay out of trouble for a year. they really fucked up this time, I really hope those fuckers get what's coming to them.

has anyone in here ever been/had a friend who got jumped? how'd you deal with it? it hurts knowing I wasn't there to help him...

OK, so uhm, your small friend fvcked up someone else's property and got beat up for it?
You guys live in Compton or something?

I really hope those fuckers get what's coming to them.

Yeah ok, just fvck up their bike.
Oh wait...
Last edited by CodeMonk at Nov 10, 2015,
faster john, run

dq what the fuck
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
faster john, run

dq what the fuck

m8
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
dank memes
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Kinda, my cousin went to Papua New Guinea as a volunteer builder and as they were going home from work when a bunch of bandits jumped their truck and someone had a machete swung only a few inches from their head. He was 16 at the time too.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
It's sad that OP could never get another job because he already made this username.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Baby Joel

If none of them died, why did you "had" some mates.
Or are they no friends of yours anymore?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Last edited by Krieger91 at Nov 10, 2015,
Who the fuck name's their child Jonothan?
What the fuck?
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Imagine having such a boring and uneventful life that you have to make up stories like this on a forum so you can think youre cool and some sort of tragic hero.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Imagine having such a boring and uneventful life that you have to make up stories like this on a forum so you can think youre cool and some sort of tragic hero.

He's halfway to being a tragic hero.

He just needs to be a hero to be the full package.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

fuck to you, seriously, don't post in my threads anymore. the fact that you say I'm lying about my friend getting beaten makes me think you're a friendless sociopath with nothing better to do than sit on their ass all day and call people out for having "boring and uneventful" lives. my life is VERY eventful, dude.
Quote by DQcrewmember
fuck to you, seriously, don't post in my threads anymore. the fact that you say I'm lying about my friend getting beaten makes me think you're a friendless sociopath with nothing better to do than sit on their ass all day and call people out for having "boring and uneventful" lives. my life is VERY eventful, dude.

Yea, what kind of places do these other people live, where those being exploited by fast food franchises don't turn on each other out of mindless brand loyalty?

Oh wait, that'll be the real world.
Quote by Baby Joel

we just wanted their socks ok we didnt know they were gonna be such cunts about it

Edit: oops wrong quote

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Nov 10, 2015,
Quote by DQcrewmember

If by "my life is VERY eventful, dude" you mean "my life is VERY retarded and I'm probably gonna rot in jail the rest of my life cause I have 2 brain cells" then I totally believe you.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
He's halfway to being a tragic hero.

He just needs to be a hero to be the full package.

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
You don't
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Go and fuck up their bikes, dude.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter
Go and fuck up their bikes, dude.

as much as I wish I could, i can't man I signed a deferral agreement, basically probation.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

then stop shitting all over my threads then dude.
Last edited by DQcrewmember at Nov 10, 2015,
Page 1 of 3