Woo! It's been nearly 4 months since I posted this demo of my track 'Colossus', and it's been done for about a month, so I decided to release it today since it's Toontrack Metal Month and I used a bunch of Toontrack stuff on it (not sponsored (sadly)) and also because I just really wanted to show it off!

One single click of this image takes you to the page of the things

The single includes a couple of bonus tracks and some HD artwork (because I'm cool like that ).

Here it be!

If you guys have any questions or want any feedback on your music, feel free to comment!

Thanks!
I really enjoyed this track. The opening riff is nice and heavy and groovy and the drums are accented against it nicely. The chorus at 0:44 is very cool, got stuck in my head after listening. The quiet section later gives a good dynamic to the track overall and when the main chorus comes back again after it I was like 'Sweet!' Everything is well mixed and maybe it's just me but the finished version sounds better - sound production-wise- than the demo. Nice work man. Play on.

Oh and if you're interested in some C4C here's a slightly heavy/proggy track for you: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1688979