During a race war, which side do mixed race people join? Or do they have their own side? Can one opt out of the race war?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
If they're smart, they join the winning one.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
If they're smart, they join the winning one.

But will they be accepted?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Lol is that Blode at the beginning
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
There's always been a race war in America, most recently it's been called the war on drugs. And mixed people are on the black side. And poor white people get put on the black side as well.
Until prison, then they have to go back to the white side for survival.
Quote by EyeNon15
There's always been a race war in America, most recently it's been called the war on drugs. And mixed people are on the black side. And poor white people get put on the black side as well.
Until prison, then they have to go back to the white side for survival.

What if I don't want to be on the black side? that sounds like the losing side #casualracism.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
What if I don't want to be on the black side? that sounds like the losing side #casualracism.

You have to work pretty hard and never be in any sort of trouble. Then after 20-30 years or so you might be allowed onto the white side.

It's a tough task, many many white people aren't even allowed on the white team.
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Nov 10, 2015,
Quote by Neo Evil11
But will they be accepted?

Probably for suicide missions.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Depends where it is, what it is and who I feel is correct source: am mixed

I don't do 'war' anyway.. love everyone
Quote by sam b
Depends where it is, what it is and who I feel is correct source: am mixed

I'm half English.

But all ashamed.
Quote by Diemon Dave
I would take my place in the Aryan Master Race of course.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
according to eyenon white people are dying out so clearly don't choose white
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
according to eyenon white people are dying out so clearly don't choose white

Stop telling lies asshole.
If you want to be a petty douchebag at least get your facts straight.
Quote by EyeNon15
I implied that whitey deserves it attitude is contributing to the decrease YES.
As of right now in America the group of people dying at the highest and most alarming rate is middle aged white people.

And to address your point. Yes and thats,why it's not juicy enough for clickbait SJWs.
It's not enough that white people are dwindling, if only there were some Asians or Black people to blame it on then there would be cause for some social justice.
But the idea is that white people can't be victims and they all experience white privilege because even if they are killed it's ok because it was probably another white person that did it to them.
So white people are devils, fuck em

Quote by K33nbl4d3
according to eyenon white people are dwindling so clearly don't choose white

better?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
No not better , I didn't say shit about white people dying out.
Stop lying
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Nov 10, 2015,
dwin·dle
ˈdwindl
verb
diminish gradually in size, amount, or strength.
"traffic has dwindled to a trickle"

synonyms:
diminish, decrease, reduce, lessen, shrink; fall off, tail off, drop, fall, slump, plummet; disappear, vanish, die out;
"the population dwindled"

that sample sentence
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by EyeNon15

ok
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
The side that is actually pushing for equality.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by OddOneOut
The side that is actually pushing for equality.

That side doesn't exist. We are all here because our ancestors were assholes that held self survival higher than anything.
Our ancestors didn't starve to death making sure everyone else had enough to eat.
Hmm, I dunno. I feel like if it's a black vs. white thing, Latinos would just kinda sit back watch Sabado Gigante while you guys kill each other.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
A race war can only be conducted covertly, which is why I think there has been one going on in America since it's founding.
There can never be some clear war where everyone is clear like ok it's black vs whites let's fight!
The average person is not going to go along with that. It has to be covert.
Obviously the side that's gonna win.

Duh.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Banjocal
"Can one opt out of the race war?" is easily the best sentence I've read this year.

OT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIcsk2ZoaTY

amazing episode

also was i the only one who drew parallels between unity and donald glover? at first i was all oh man dan harmon is ripping into him but at least unity leaves and is happy and rick wants to kill himself at the end like bloody hell that's heavy
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by ErikLensherr
Hmm, I dunno. I feel like if it's a black vs. white thing, Latinos would just kinda sit back watch Sabado Gigante while you guys kill each other.

What do you mean "you guys"?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Sorry, you people
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Sorry, you people

Please, everybody knows what "you people" really means. The proper terminology is "your kind".
PM me for newts
Quote by ErikLensherr
Sorry, you people

I almost had to beat you up for sexism. Now I just have to do it for racism.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
They'd join the white side if they wanted to win the physical race war but they'd join the black side if they wanted to win the social justice war.
Probably neither. It's likely that either mixed race individuals will be marginalized within both groups, or they'll be in the group that holds less power. Look at South Africa during apartheid, where biracial relationships were illegal.
Quote by Neo Evil11
During a race

Sonic.

He's the fastest thing alive.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Nov 11, 2015,
Quote by Neo Evil11
During a race war, which side do mixed race people join? Or do they have their own side? Can one opt out of the race war?

Just make sure you are on the side white people are on (if you want to win).
pretty sure we can just form our own team at this point and sit around doing our best switzerland imitation

Quote by MinterMan22
pretty sure we can just form our own team at this point and sit around doing our best switzerland imitation

My family is from Switzerland! Not the smart ones who hoarded Nazi gold, unfortunately