Thank man, yeah definitely would love to find a vocalist that would be interested to record stuff just super hard to find. Checked out your music, definitely dig it, really cool sound! Dig the classic rock/electronic sound fusion
I like it. I wouldn't say it's metalcore as there is too much melody and actual structure to the song. Don't really like the breakdown in the middle but the melody you started doing over top was making it better.

Other than that the only critique I can offer is the song doesn't progress or build up to anything, it's just riff 1 riff 2 riff 3 riff 1 riff 2 etc. Like copy pasted in your daw.

I like your harmonic melodies, reminds me of video games.

I think you could develop the electronic stuff more, it's just in the beginning and end. Spread it out more give me that terminator feeling.

I like your mix sound. I followed you on sound cloud.
Quote by apothegm
I like it. I wouldn't say it's metalcore as there is too much melody and actual structure to the song. Don't really like the breakdown in the middle but the melody you started doing over top was making it better.

Other than that the only critique I can offer is the song doesn't progress or build up to anything, it's just riff 1 riff 2 riff 3 riff 1 riff 2 etc. Like copy pasted in your daw.

I like your harmonic melodies, reminds me of video games.

I think you could develop the electronic stuff more, it's just in the beginning and end. Spread it out more give me that terminator feeling.

I like your mix sound. I followed you on sound cloud.

Thanks man I really appreciate! Definitely agree its kind of just riff1 riff 2 etc, and definitely could add more electronic stuff, I just suck at constructing electronic parts ha so I get lazy. But appreciate the follow and kind words, I'll follow you back for sure