Page 1 of 2
https://www.revealnews.org/article/the-wet-prince-of-bel-air-who-is-californias-biggest-water-guzzler/
summary:

there's been around 350ish properties found in california who use more than a million gallons of water, quite a few of them being a single family home. The most notable had 11m gallons of water in the summer, which is enough for 90 average homes. there's been no penalties enacted by the state towards these 'mega-users', despite instances where 'non-mega' users have been fined (one instance, $600 for a supposed sprinkler malfunction, causing water to run in the street).

pretty messed up for like the most severe drought in the state in recent times. what do
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
If only California would decently price water used by agriculture...
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Stupid poor people, stupid poor people
I have more money than you
You can't even afford food water
Quote by GuitarGod_92 at #33676722
I have more money than you
You can't even afford food water

That didn't even rhyme.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by GuitarGod_92 at #33676731
You don't even rhyme you wack ass sucka MC

At least I'm not white.

And that didn't rhyme either.

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by WaterGod
Nobody drinks tap water anymore. Just shut off the water all together.

This is really how Rome fell, hipsters climbed the mountains to get their water. Fuck a cliché aqueduct.
Meanwhile the fire hydrant by my work has been spilling water for days

#merica
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by jimihendrix6699 at #33676802
Meanwhile the fire hydrant by my work has been spilling water for days

#merica

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by EyeNon15
This is really how Rome fell, hipsters climbed the mountains to get their water. Fuck a cliché aqueduct.

Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by WaterGod

Please rain your waters down upon us again. I don't know how we've angered you
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
https://youtu.be/RRfHbyCQDCo
To be honest we got some rain the other day, not sure it'll help much though. It put some snow on the mountains for the skiiers, so good for them.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
in less than a year I should be moving to a primarily agricultural region of California. I will become a master of the short shower.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
so if they are paying for it which the rates are crazy based on tier's these days, the more you use the more you pay per gallon, what is your issue in particular?

If it is about conservation totally get it but hey we have an El Nino coming this year so its all good.........
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
It's funny because CA is a libtard state...perhaps the most libtard state of all.

Here's how CA can solve the problem in true CA fashion: label water a substance known in CA to cause cancer.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Nov 10, 2015,
Quote by Xiaoxi
Here's how CA can solve the problem in true CA fashion: label water a substance known in CA to cause cancer.

This might be true though, well in those certain towns they chose to build on top of former land fills.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Quote by Eastwinn
meat is murder

Im about to be a butcher sooooo
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Vice: Why We Took Shrooms And Drank A Billion Gallons of Water.

The Atlantic: Why Wasting Water Is Good For The Environment.

Fox: Does California Hate America?
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
in less than a year I should be moving to a primarily agricultural region of California. I will become a master of the short shower.

I'm sorry. That's almost as bad as living in the midwest.
Quote by WaterGod at #33676744

I drink tap :/
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Way Cool JR.
Yeah...Nobody needs to shower, use the toilet, do dishes, wash their hands or any other countless little things that needs water. You know times are tough when you're shitting in a bucket and smell like a Yeti.

Just go to store. Buy a gallon of water and pour that shit all over yourself. Then follow it up with some deodorant. Problem solved.
Quote by WaterGod
Just go to store. Buy a gallon of water and pour that shit all over yourself. Then follow it up with some deodorant. Problem solved.

#Liberalmentality "just turn off the water"

haven't you learned anything in health or science classes? No water = encouraging illness and disease. And how would hospitals operate without water? How would restaurants clean and sanitize their dishes? How would we have wet t-shirt contests with the five girls living next door every Saturday afternoon?

^these are NECESSARY things
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Last edited by Carnivean at Nov 11, 2015,
Quote by Xiaoxi
It's funny because CA is a libtard state...perhaps the most libtard state of all.

Yeah, we may be a libtard state, as you put it, but it is still better than your libtard state, or any conservative state in this country.

I can stand on the crest of the Cleveland, look south to the ocean and north to the mountains. I can then decide if I want to go surfing or skiing this AM, thus leaving the evening for the other option while lunching in Joshua Tree (desert) and doing some rock climbing or mountain biking.

Yeah, we have a severe drought but we like to attribute it to all the people who emigrated and immigrated from other states and countries that do not have what we have. As soon as we get rid of all those people we will be fine.

Also: Take away California's economy and you get...Mexico. Just with more white people.
Quote by gp2112
Yeah, we may be a libtard state, as you put it, but it is still better than your libtard state

No argument there. I am in full agreement.

MD is a POS.

I love CA btw

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Neo Evil11
If only California would decently price water

I think I'm agreeing with you???? They also have a bad system of determining water rights. Piss poor management out there.
Idk what you expect from a state willing to let the Governator be an applicable term
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by seanlang01
I think I'm agreeing with you???? They also have a bad system of determining water rights. Piss poor management out there.

yeah but you can imagine that a certain massive and powerful industry is not interested in reasonably priced water. this whole "take short showers" nonsense is convenient for them.

don't even need a tinfoil hat for this one
Page 1 of 2