Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

My brother witnessed that "missile".

I've seen many lights in the sky growing up, I remember a good one though. This had to be mid to late 90's, I was living in a small town in an upstairs apartment. We were just looking at the moon, my mom always did that stuff with us because dad worked alot, we always had time to just look at the stars if we felt like it. Anyways we were noticing the craters in the moon when lights passed by, there were 4 lights kind of rotating horizontaly.

It crossed the moon and we followed it to one corner of the sky until it was out of our view. Whatever it was it sure excited us for a bit, I don't stare at the sky like I used to so who knows what's going on these days.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."