Page 1 of 2
Been too short since I've been here last time.

Anyway, got a new guitar and I'm gonna play some shows in the next month and a half.
Plox suggest songs to impress girls in general.

These gotta work when played by me alone with an acoustic guitar.
Yes I can also sing good enough.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
we play
criminal - fiona apple
habits - tove lo (remixed version)
crash into me - dave matthews (bitches love dave)
Quote by bassdrum

crash into me - dave matthews (bitches love dave)

can confirm
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Do techno cause girls will think you're a weirdo if you're tryharding on acoustic like a whiney, unmanly fool.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Do techno cause girls will think you're a weirdo if you're tryharding on acoustic like a whiney, unmanly fool.

This is the correct answer.
Sell your guitar, get a macbook, drop beats and panties.
if you play guitar to impress girls, put down your guitar and jump into the mediterranean.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
if you play guitar to impress girls, put down your guitar and jump into the mediterranean.

tbf I'd do this anyway if I lived in the Mediterranean
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Nah, Eruption is still the one, too bad kids nowadays can't play for shit.They can't also drink ,party, do stupid shit without cameras on them.This is truely a sad time when you can look at guys my age and say they were much cooler and wilder than the younger generation.WTF, we used to be proud of making our parents angry.
I can play a few songs by Ben Howard and Calum Graham, girls love the fingerstyle acoustic obviously. try Sultans of Swing as well, or Bed of Roses by Warrant

anything by The Icarus Account if they are into that kind of music
"Rock'n'Roll, music for the neck downwards"
Horse with no name

Quote by King Shredder
Nah, Eruption is still the one, too bad kids nowadays can't play for shit.They can't also drink ,party, do stupid shit without cameras on them.This is truely a sad time when you can look at guys my age and say they were much cooler and wilder than the younger generation.WTF, we used to be proud of making our parents angry.

every generation has the wild ones and the calm ones, you obviously haven't seen our wild ones.

And eruption is an overplayed boring piece of crap imo. It's no longer impressive to play it because so many people can play it. It isn't as virtuosic as other pieces that are more impressive.
"Tell me that you'll be my girl, tell me that you'll be my world
Tell me that you'll be that slut in my dreams that I want you to be
Tell me that you'll suck my dick, tell me that you'll lick lick lick
Tell me that you'll rock my cock, like a whore and never stop"

obviously the perfect song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJiQ144YO8E
Play Racer X - Scarified on an acoustic well and the panties will take themselves off and throw themselves at you.

“We’re built of contradictions, all of us. It’s those opposing forces that give us strength, like an arch, each block pressing the next. Give me a man whose parts are all aligned in agreement and I’ll show you madness. We walk a narrow path, insanity to each side. A man without contradictions to balance him will soon veer off.”

silentfall.bandcamp.com
Lil Wayne solos tend to wet the beaver
"Rock'n'Roll, music for the neck downwards"
Tom Petty. Cliche but nothing drops panties like a Petty tune.
Maybe adapt some old Disney tunes to acoustic. They aren't panty droppers but they are kind of fun and chicks dig em.
Do some Pop alternative stuff like Goo Goo Dolls.
Hey there Delilah by the Plain white Ds
Acoustic Everlong by the Food Fighters
Good Riddance By Green Bay
John Mayer
Baby I love your way by Peter Frampoone
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by an.interloper
Play Racer X - Scarified on an acoustic well and the panties will take themselves off and throw themselves at you.

I'd love to be able to play scarified in general. I'd buy panties to throw at myself.
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
Quote by Ablast
I'd love to be able to play scarified in general. I'd buy panties to throw at myself.

Seconded. Playing that thing at the correct tempo is a massive goal of mine.

“We’re built of contradictions, all of us. It’s those opposing forces that give us strength, like an arch, each block pressing the next. Give me a man whose parts are all aligned in agreement and I’ll show you madness. We walk a narrow path, insanity to each side. A man without contradictions to balance him will soon veer off.”

silentfall.bandcamp.com
Quote by King Shredder

So acting like a piece of shit towards your parents is cool? Do you also like spitting on homeless people and stomping on puppies and shoplifting?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by sickman411

wow this is impressively bad and his staring into the camera is incredibly cringy and creepy
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Acϵ♠
wow this is impressively bad and his staring into the camera is incredibly cringy and creepy

Apparently the footage of the girl is all stock and Jay Seeney has never met her nor does she know of the existence of him or his video.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
LOL WHAT AHAHAHAHA

@seeneyj

@seeneyj

dammit UG needs a tagging system
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Page 1 of 2