Hello!

Recently, I started getting very unnerved with a shaky/wobbling sound I get out of my ESP LTD Snakebyte with EMG JH pick-ups. Especially noticeable starting from 7th-8th fret, but an open E5 (D#5) still floats a bit and loses power. Tried to lower the pick-ups, but no significant effect on the wobbling.

Here, a sample played in the neck pick-up: https://soundcloud.com/anton-verkhovodov/gtr-shake

Has anyone dealt with this? Any idea how to solve the problem?
Normal to a certain point with distortion, but check your intonation. I used to have a weird wobble too when I played 3 finger power chords and hold them for a couple of seconds, I checked the intonation and it was off.

Adjusted it and solved the problem.
Your guitar is badly intonated. It's caused by two strings that ring at similar harmonics keep bouncing in and out of phase as they're slightly out of tune with each other, causing the effect.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Nov 11, 2015,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Your guitar is badly intonated. It's caused by two strings that ring at similar harmonics keep bouncing in and out of phase as they're slightly out of tune with each other, causing the effect.

how about the wobble while picking and bending one single string around the 12th fret?
That's quite normal. It does that because you're bending the string out of tune with a similar harmonic. If you're having difficulty controlling this, you need to work on your muting technique.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.