Page 1 of 2
I was in the Liquor store a few weeks ago and some random stranger asks "Hey man you got some trees? Sort of confused I said no but realized while leaving he was looking for green/bud/ganga/chronic. This is the point where my street cred has totally run out

These days I hang with my posse on the cube farm where everyone is perpetrating intellectual fraud while speaking in monotone.
1. The SG stands for “solid guitar.”
op if you were a variety of donut which variety of donut would you be
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Please don't think that making a shitload of awful threads is the new cool thing.
Trees is a not uncommon term for the dangerous narcotic marijuana. Addicts also refer to this harmful highly addictive drug as, slope, the one, trinket, November ticket, bus ride. On the West Coast degenerates use the term Christmas pie. Sometimes it's called rutabaga pie. Be on the lookout. For addicts become highly agitated under its influence become very dangerous.

It causes severe brain damage and insanity. Users also become sexual perverts.
Last edited by yope at Nov 12, 2015,
Quote by yope
Trees is a not uncommon term for the dangerous narcotic marijuana. Addicts also refer to this harmful highly addictive drug as, slope, the one, trinket, November ticket, bus ride. On the West Coast degenerates use the term Christmas pie. Sometimes it's called rutabaga pie. Be on the lookout. For addicts become highly agitated under its influence become very dangerous.

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by yope
Be on the lookout. For addicts become highly agitated under its influence become very dangerous.

I'm dead serious...believe it or not, this is EXACTLY what marijuana does to me. I always trip the fuck out.
Dwain Brammage.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by yope

Sounds like Ol' Yope's been at the reefer madness again.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by yope

Rather slope than yope.

Yo
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by yope
Trees is a not uncommon term for the dangerous narcotic marijuana. Addicts also refer to this harmful highly addictive drug as, slope, the one, trinket, November ticket, bus ride. On the West Coast degenerates use the term Christmas pie. Sometimes it's called rutabaga pie. Be on the lookout.

Yope who in the hell refers to weed as "rutabaga pie"?
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Trees, green, grass, endo, dank, booms, the icky, bud, buddha, cheech, dope, chino, shwag, shway, pot and weed are pretty common terms around here at least.

Not that I would know.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by drunkseph
Yope who in the hell refers to weed as "rutabaga pie"?

Be on the lookout...
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Trees, green, grass, endo, dank, booms, the icky, bud, buddha, cheech, dope, chino, shwag, shway, pot and weed are pretty common terms around here at least.

Not that I would know.

People just started calling it medical since it's "club or nothing" mentality now.

Edit
Quote by Krieger91
Be on the lookout...

Quote by DQcrewmember

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Last edited by drunkseph at Nov 12, 2015,
Quote by drunkseph
People just started calling it medical since it's "club or nothing" mentality now.

Edit

I've heard that term used for marijuana before, but mostly from coke dealers/users.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
villain get the money like

CURLSSS
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Baby Joel
villain get the money like

CURLSSS

They just tryin ta get nuts like squirrels in this mad world...
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I've heard that term used for marijuana before, but mostly from coke dealers/users.

Quote by DQcrewmember

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Quote by drunkseph

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by slash_page10

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
who are we?
america's most blunted
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
I thought this was going to actually be about trees. Trees are cool.

John Muir writes very well about trees.

A few minutes ago every tree was excited, bowing to the roaring storm, waving, swirling, tossing their branches in glorious enthusiasm like worship. But though to the outer ear these trees are now silent, their songs never cease. Every hidden cell is throbbing with music and life, every fiber thrilling like harp strings, while incense is ever flowing from the balsam bells and leaves. No wonder the hills and groves were God's first temples, and the more they are cut down and hewn into cathedrals and churches, the farther off and dimmer seems the Lord himself.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by EyeNon15
Haven't heard nobody call it trees since the 90s

No one around here was saying "trees" in the 90's

Quote by TheChaz
Please don't think that making a shitload of awesome threads is the new cool thing.

Yah - I made two threads, sorry to overwhelm you.

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Not that I would know.

Good answer, I can respect that.
Quote by Marrowoflife
This is the point where my street cred has totally run out

dw today someone said something outlandish and i said "are you high?!"
this belongs in this drug thread lol

i love my trees op
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
this belongs in this drug thread lol

i love my trees op

You could make an argument for that, but I was really thinking about how slang terms in general change every year.

Dude was almost about to cry when I said that I didn't have any trees. But I reaaally need some trees. (all bummed out)
Quote by Fat Lard

SW gave me the immense pleasure of playing this live when I went to see him this year
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Let's be real that's just after/before makeup. McDonalds

Agree.
Page 1 of 2