Yesterday I traded my Line 6 HD500 (wasn't using) for this LTD EC1000.

Flamed top, Sperzel locking tuners, Duncan JB/'59 pups, Earvnana nut, TonePros Bridge/Tail, Abalone flags and binding, and HSC. Very well built, plays great, pretty as hell. She only has a headstock chip (to be fixed later) and light worming on the back at the very bottom. The seller said she was a 2008, turns out after checking with ESP, she is a 2004. And these pics were before I stripped, cleaned, polished, and oiled her.

--- Joe ---
77 Bradley LPC || 07 PRS CE22 || 11 PRS MC58 Artist || 95/02 Fender Strat || 99 Gibson LP DC Std Lite
06 Ovation Elite-T || 12 Martin GPCPA4
Boss GT100 || Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 || Peavey Bandit 75 || Roland JC77
Last edited by Auriemma at Nov 12, 2015,
Congrats! Those are great guitars for the price. I actually just bought a Viper 400 for a couple hundred to mess around on.

I have had a couple EC-1000 over the years. I actually had a see through blue one many moon ago and got rid of it, and deeply regret it, I hardly ever see one of those pop up used.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Nice! All that abalone can bee a bit much IMO on a darker guitar but it looks quite nice on the natural colored burst. I'd definitely have one.

Rock on HNGD
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Nice score man! Love me some EC-1000s

HNGD
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Very nice. Good color nice flame and match. Good luck. I'll bet it sounds awesome.
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
HNGD! Those mid-2000s LTDs are incredible (I own two MH400s from 2006 and both keep up with my MIJ ESP remarkably well).
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Sweet fiddle man! I have a EC-1000VB with the EMGs. I have been looking at this one for a minute, got to get the cheddar back up after buying my last G'tar.